Chp:5 The Consolation

They reached back home and Bondita went to her room with a rage and anirudh followed her with Batuk.

"Bondita suno toh"said anirudh following her.

As soon as she heard that, she stopped and the in the following, the brother stopped too was about to fall,but some how they managed themselves.

"Kya hai Pati babu?"asked bondita and made her face like rosogulla and turned her face opposite side.

"Mujhe maaf kardo, Dekho tum maaf kardogi toh hum sab mela chalege,kyun batuk?" Said Anirudh consoling her.

"Ha, ha dada kyun nhi, aap le jayege toh hum kyun nhi chalege,chalege na boudi?"said batuk continuously looking towards bondita.

"Please bondita" said anirudh and went behind her.

"Hmm, thik hai batuk ,khedo apne dada se"said bondita looking towards batuk and ignoring anirudh, whose face was few centimetres above bondita's neck.

"Tum maaf nhi karogi toh hum nhi jayage"said Anirudh going towards the window.

"Thik hai pati babu, meine aapko maaf kiya"said bondita.

"Hmm, yeh hui na meri bondita wali baat"said anirudh turning with a smile.

"Kya kaha aapne dada, "Meri bondita?", lagta hai mein kebab mein hadi ban raha hu"  Teased batuk .

Bondita blushed without being in her sense and said"mein tayar hokar aati hu" and she left, after which batuk laughed. Anirudh was also blushing hearing to batuk's word, he came back to his sense because of batuk's laughter.

"Tum jayada nhi bol rahe batuk?" Said Anirudh pulled his ear out.

"Dada mein shreya ko baata ke aata hu" said batuk and left.

Bondita was ready and as soon  as she came down, Anirudh was stunned to look at her.

"Pati babu, batuk aaya nhi abhi tak?" Said Bondita moving towards anirudh. Anirudh never answered her, she again asked him by shaking his shoulders.

"PATI BABU" shouted bondita.

"Ha, ha tum aagai, chalo chalte hai" said anirudh as he doesn't wanted to face her.

"Pati babu vo batuk aur shreya abhi tak nhi aaye, hum kaise ja sakte hai?" Said bondita.

"Yeh batuk bhi na" murmured anirudh.

"Kya kaha aapne?"

"Kuch nhi, shanti se baith jao jab tak vo dono nhi aate."said anirudh and went near sofa.

Soon Batuk and shreya came, som to came from his work.

"Aree aap log kahi ja rahe ho kya?" Asked som.

"Ha som dada, pati babu Hume mela le ja rahe hai"said bondita.

"Mein bhi aap logo ke sath chal saakta hu kya?" Requested som.

"Aree yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai, chalo som" said anirudh with a smile.

Everyone went to the mela and they saw something which shocked everyone and especially som alot.

What do u think everyone saw? Let me know in the comment section.

.........................................................................
SORRY FOR THE SHORT PART.
Hey everyone, I hope you liked the story. If there is mistake in it, pls let me know. Pls do Vote and comment .

Love❤

Precap: what do u think about her/him?