Chp:7 What Shall we do??

Bondita and Anirudh bumped into each other while they were roaming around .

"What are u doing?" Shouted Anirudh without seeing who the person was.

"I think I should be the one who should ask this question,PATI BABU?" Said Bondita and looked at Anirudh which didn't saw before.

"Ohh,BONDITA?" said Anirudh seeing bondita as she said pati babu.

"Yes, it's me. Can't you see and walk???" Said An angry bondita as her Ankelt was broken by the bump.

"Why? What happened now?" Said Anirudh being confused by bondita's Anger.

"Aree!! Look at my ankelt. This was my favourite one" said Bondita being emotional for the ankelt and Anger for Anirudh.

"Ohh ulta chor kotval ko daate?" Said Anirudh as his new Handkerchief was in mud.

"You know what Pati babu? I am done with u, first u played a trick with me during the class and now u have broken my Favourite Ankelt." Said  Bondita turning her face aside in anger.

"Even I am done with u, everytime u get angry on little things and I have to waste my time on consoling you"said Anirudh.

"Wait, what did u just said? Your time gets waste when u console me? Ok then no need for ur consolation. I am going home back and pls don't come back to me when u want my help" said Bondita.

"If u want to go then go,I don't care if u go anywhere and I don't even need ur help" said Anirudh

Bondita went back home walking and Anirudh went near the car. These things never went unseen by four pairs of eyes. Som, Batuk, Shreya and Naina.

"Ohh god!! They again started there cat fight?" Said Naina hitting her head.

" This couple is not gonna be understand by my mind" said Somnath

"First they were not able to realise there feelings and now they are fighting like a child". Said Shreya

"Hmm, I think we should do something to make them realise there feelings "  said Batuk having kulfi which he bought in the fair.

"What an idea!! Batuk your mind really works at some point " said Shreya which made everyone laugh expect Batuk.

" I think we should plan something which could help them realise there feelings." Said Naina.

"You have got big brains Naina." Spelled Som which made Naina blush and Shreya Batuk laugh.

"Oh gosh!! Anirudh dada must be waiting for us there, already he is angry and that anger may come out on us, let's go" said Shreya and ran away with other three.

Bondita's pov.

"I know that I am his responsibility but that doesn't mean that he is gonna rule on me. What does he thinks for himself,huh!! That was the same Ankelt he gave me on my birthday. That was very special for me.I am not going to apologise him.But he was right at some point too, like he is the one who says SORRY first everytime. I think I should apologise for what I have done, but how?. IDEA! I'll buy a handkerchief for him from the market and I will stitch sorry on it. Yes!! nice idea."

Anirudh'POV
" Huh! What does she thinks of herself? Does she even care about me? My handkerchief was in gutter because of her, this was the same Handkerchief she gave me for my birthday,for the first time ever. That was the most precious gift I have ever got because that was given by bondita. Huh!! But did I said something I shouldn't? Like of course consoling her is not my waste of time, was I too much? I think I should apologise, but how? Idea!! I can buy a new anklet and gift her tonight. But how can I buy an anklet infront of this four? They will surely tease me for something that I don't deserve, but where are they? Ok,so I'll punish them for being late and then I will buy an anklet from the market! Oh there they came.

"Where were you all?" I asked faking my anger.

"Dada, actually..aa. yes, actually this Batuk, this idiot!! He was busy eating pani puri, we are extremely sorry for that." Said Som with his head facing down.

" Hmm, u all didn't gave importance of the time, u all will get punishment for it. From here to our house, u all will go walking and dare u take any sort of rickshaws" I said .

" What?" Said all of them

" Yes, now come on, start walking" I said so that they would go and I buy an anklet.
They all went and I went inside the fair to find an anklet shop.

______________________________________

Hiiii!! So yes my phone is still damaged but I managed to write this part.. I know that I am going slow but this will be a blast after a while. Comment down about what ever u think about this part. Ur comment really motivates me alot. And yes I have started writing in English as that was comfortable for me.
Love❤️

Precap: I am sorry.