Opia

Opia: The ambiguous intensity of looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously invasive and vulnerable

Trigger Warning? It kind of gets dark just be warned.

"WOO HOO DO IT DO IT!!" someone yelled. "What...I....ugh my head." "Hey Y/N you okay what's wrong do you wanna go back home?". Who is this person everything feels weird...so blurry "Mom...mom is that you, your back?". "Y/N?"

The blurry person looks at you confused

"Mom where's dad and Ray? Mom...where are they I....ugh my head....I have to tell you guys someth-"

"Oh shit...ALSA WHAT THE NO NO HOLD IT IN DAMN IT GUYS! Y/N sit down right here okay wait here on the couch.".

 "Mom...mom please don't go." You whisper as you reach out for the figure

Why. Why are you guys leaving again please I can't not again. Ugh my head, I cant my head what's happening. I feel like I'm suffocating. Why's their loud music playing ugh the lights are annoying. I need to leave. I can't be here I need to leave NOW.

"Hey what the hell watch where you're going bitch." some girl said to you. She bumped into me seriously I can't do this tonight I'm just going to walk away. "What the hell get your ass back here say something!" the girl said as she grabbed you forward almost tripping you. "Don't...don't fucking touch me. I can't deal with your bullshit right now you fake ass bitch." You say as you pushed her arm off you "Touch. Me. Again. And. I. Swear. To. God. I'll. Beat. The. Crap. Outta. You." you whisper to her ear. "THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME?!" the crazy bitch yelled at you "Do I really need to repeat myself. You hear me right do you want me to spell it out for you?" You say in a slow voice as you smirk so she understands. People have started to gather around whispering "Hey isn't that Y/N?" "Yo that is Y/N" "Oh shit did that girl start something with her?!". "You think your better than me. WELL YOU'RE NOT!" the crazy chick screams. I stare at her with a blank face I'm annoyed and I'm too tired for this shit right now I wanna leave but not without giving her a piece of my mind. "Bitch please, I could remove 90% of your 'beauty' with a towel" she stares at you not knowing what to respond with. You decide to go for the kill "And the fact that you just assumed that's what I thought about you says a lot about what you think of yourself." She looks like she's ready to pull your hair out but you can easily beat her in a fight. I can't right now though she's making a scene and I'm good at faking that I'm not panicking but my anxiety right now is saying hell no, I should end this quick lemme just make her a little more embarrassed though. "If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out will be your teeth.". You smile at her as she gets flustered and annoyed probably at the fact that everyone begins to snicker at her while also oohing. You turn around, the crowd that had gathered makes a path for you leading out the house. "Oh hey look I think my middle finger likes you!" you yell out as you walked away from her.

Did I really just do that? Hm yeah I do sometimes get like this when I drink heh. Wait where am I...ugh I swear that bitch was yelling so damn much. And wait who was that talking to me earlier? To many questions for my drunks ass. I'm hungry.

"Hehe i'ma go get me a tub of ice cream...and probably cry and listen to depressing music sounds just right for tonight." you say to yourself as you walk to the subway deciding to go eat at your favorite park. "Eeeee...woah so dizzy ugh how much did I drink ah nevermind that, ice cream is my priority".

Time Skip to you walking to the store after you got off the subway: