Flashover

Flashover: the moment a conversation becomes real and alive, which occurs when a spark of trust shorts out the delicate circuits you keep insulated under layers of irony, momentarily grounding the static emotional charge you've built up through decades of friction with the world.

Bzzt Bzzzt! Bzzt Bzzzt! Bzzzt

"Hey there darling looks like someone needs you" Dabi pointed to your phone that was in your pocket. Your phone started to ring more and noticed someone was calling you "Oh thanks I didn't notice...sorry give me a minute." you explain as you walk a small distance away from Dabi. "Take your time I can wait for you" he lightly chuckled.

Why...why is so fucking hot like his voice is my weakness. It makes me  just wanna shove my tongue down his throat and- WAIT WHY WHAT AM I THINKING FOCUS Y/N!

"Hello-" You get interrupted. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N YOUR GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME! I'M OVER HERE RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR YOU WITH A DRUNK ALISA SCREAMING-." Ash screams but then gets interrupted by is that Alisa? "GOBBLE ME, SWALLOW ME, DRIP DOWN THE SIDE OF ME QUICK, JUMP OUT 'FORE YOU LET IT GET INSIDE OF ME I TELL HIM WHERE TO PUT IT-"

Is that Alisa singing...WAP...drunk Alisa is back ah shit sorry Ash.

You hear Ash quickly yelling at her to shut up people are looking at them. Sounding sick of this shit he continues talking  but his voice becomes soft "Are you safe Y/N that's all that matters right now I got your message but its been a little while.". You smile to yourself always so sweet. "Agh I'm so stupid sorry for worrying you. Yes I am safe i'm not really drunk anymore pretty much sober but I feel kinda shitty . I'm at the park with a..." you stop yourself.

What is Dabi to me?

Is he a friend?

I mean we talked about some deep stuff and this was our first time talking.

Is he a stranger who I'm just talking to about our trauma and shit...and happened to just kiss?

"Hey everything okay Y/N? Do you need to go already? I can take you home if you have to go." Dabi yells out to you.

Shit...damn it Dabi I really hope Ash didn't hear you knowing him...

You hear a loud gasp from the phone.

Fuck me.

You can basically hear Ash smirking from his end. "My, my Y/N you could've just told me. You naughty girl looks like you did score some after all. Hehe well Alisa passed out and we're heading home and your safe so I can relax now...BE SAFE WE AIN'T WANT ACCIDENTS. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS USE PROTECTION. TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS LATER LOVE YOU!!" you hear a click. This bish really hung up on me. Agh he automatically assumed before I even had a chance to explain myself...but I mean nothings gonna happen anyway, right?

"Hey so everything okay? I heard something about uh...protection?" he continued "And well hm what would you need protection for Y/N do you have someone I don't know about...?" Dabi smirked this asshole he knows what he's doing. Great now I'm blushing shit shit Y/N STOP FUCKING BLUSHING...great I'm a blushing mess.

"I- WHAT...NOOOO...I don't...don't have anyone" great I'm stuttering "Well what's it matter to you Dabi hpmh." dammit when are you gonna stop blushing you dumbass!

"Hm" what's Dabi thinking wait what he's coming closer to me. Wait! Wait! PAUSE THE CAMERAS I NEED A MINUTE. IS HE GONNA KISS ME?

You close your eyes anticipating a kiss a few seconds pass by uh what nothing? You open your eyes and he's so close to your face smirking.