Prologue 1.2

7 years ago

Istanbul, Turkey 11:00 PM

A 30 years old woman named Fatma Yildiz is walking through the night. She is on her way to her home. After a couple of minutes, she saw a little girl sitting alone in the dark corner and crying. She is around 13 years old and beautiful. Then she approached the girl.

"Hey, darling!" called Fatma while shaking the little girl's body, but no response. Fatma panicked, she wanted to call for an ambulance but her cell phone ran out battery.

She immediately took the little girl to the hospital. Incidentally the bus stop was quite near the hospital. Fatma scurried while carrying the unconscious little girl.

Not long after, they arrived at the hospital. Fatma went to the ER, but the girl wasn't waking up. Then the doctor examined her.

Finish examining, Fatma asked the doctor examining the little girl.

"How is it doctor? Is she alright?" asked Fatma

"Are you the mother?" asked the doctor

"No, im not. I found that girl lying unconscious in the bus stop. I don't know her."

"Then we should immediately report this to the police" replied the doctor

"Is she Alright?" asked Fatma worriedly

"You can relax, she is only unconscious. She is fine, Because she is unconscious, it will be better for her to stay in the ER first. Let me check on her again when she wake up." Said the doctor. Fatma relieved.

"Thank you very much, Doc" said the woman. The doctor smile and leave. Fatma sat in the chair beside the little girl, but then she felt sleepy and fell asleep

**

A few hours later, Fatma awoke. There was a little girl's voice asking,

"Who? Who are you?"

Fatma startled. She stared at the girl who was unconscious before, was awake now.

"You awake? Are you alright?" asked Fatma worried. The girl only nodded her head. Fatma immediately called the doctor who then examined the girl.

"Do you feel hurt anywhere?" asked the doctor after examined her. The girl shook her head

"She is fine now," said the docor. Fatma grew relieved, but then the girl asked something unexpected.

"Excuse me," called the girl

Fatma replied, "Yes, what is it, darling?"

"Do you know me? What is my name?" asked the girl. The room went silent and the doctor examined her again.

"Do you forget your name?" asked the doctor. The girl nodded.

"Do you remember anything about yourself?" asked the dpctor once again. The girl shook her head.

"Once I tried to remembering it, my head hurts" said the girl. The doctor immediatle examined her in more detail. Fatma decided to wait outsode, she looked at the watch in her wrist. It was eight o'clock in the morning.

After waiting for some time, finally the doctor exited the room. Fatma stood.

"How is it, Doc?" asked Fatma

"Ms. Yildiz, the girl seems suffer an extraordinary trauma which maked her lost her memory. Other factor that make her unconscious was because she has low blood pressure" explained the doctor.

Fatma stood silent. She felt sad hearing about the girl. If she forgot her parent, it meant that girl would not be able to immediately find her parent. Perhaps she can, but it would need a long time.