Chapter 6 -Jealous?-

Hi loves, sorry It took me so long to get back here. I just got back from France to Singapore for my study. So, I took a long rest. But now, I'm back. 

Enjoy, loves!

EDA POV

"Maybe 900 dollar means nothing for you. But yo me that amount of money is very valuable! Oh, I cant believe this," I said

Serkan looks at me strangely. It makes me feel awkward.

"Wear those shoes. Or do you choose to go barefoot?" he asked.

I sighed.

"I'll pay back the money you spent to by these shoes when we are back in Boston." I said

"No need. Let's just say this is a small gift from me," Serkan said.

A small gift? Serkan is really crazy.

"No, I don't want to owe you," I said

Then I remember I haven't saying something.

"Thank you, Serkan. I'm sorry if I was impolite. But I just don't want you to waste your money on me. I promise I'll pay you back," I said suddenly feel uncomfortable.

---

Serkan POV

I AM SHOCKED THAT Eda thanked me. She was complained a moment ago, and now she is thanking me.

I don't expect any thanks from her, but somehow I'm glad she did. I'm very satisfied.

Unconsciously I smile a little. I see that the shoes are perfect for her 

"How do you know the size of my shoes?"

"Guessing,"

Actually I know everything about her. I know that she previously lived in Florida before moved to Boston. I know who her adoptive mother is. Even little things like the size of the shoes and the clothes, I know it all.

"Wow, you instinct is good," Eda praised. I simply answer it with a smile.

"Come on," I said as I stand up. She stands up.

I get off the plane. Outside my lime is already waiting. I let Eda get in and follow her.

---

In Serkan's fancy car, we're not talking—oh, let me edit that, I'm not talking. Serkan is not stopping from talking on the phone to god knows who, but It's about the job. As soon as he finishes the conversation, his pone rings again. It keeps going on like that. Does his day always like this? 

Workaholic

I cant take my eyes off him. He is very handsome. He wears his coat already, but the top button of his shirt is opened and his tie is loosened. 

Why he has to be this hot? i thought

I instantly wake up from my daydream.

What am I thinking? Really, was I fascinated by him?

I turn my attention by staring out the window.

Italy... Just like a dream I can finally set foot in this country. The first country to visit on my list. I really like italian food. To the extent that I learned all italian recipes.

Serkan ends his conversation on the phone.

"Want to eat first?" he asked

"No. Let's go straight to the doctor," I said, I don't want him to spend any more money for me.