Chapter 2 - "Party!"

Hi, loves. (2000++ words)Thank you for all of your supports. Can we reach 20 votes for this chapter? Also, I will upload the new chapter tomorrow. 

Stay tune!

Don't forget to share and comment ya! I hope my story could make your day! 

Find me on twitter : amor_charlotte 

Eda POV

"Wow! We look awesome!" said Ceren. We have been standing in front of a big mirror. Ceren wear a soft pink cocktail dress. With that dress and her blond hair, Ceren looks like a real life Barbie. While a light blue dress suits my brown hair perfectly.

"I feel like we are princesses. Haha," commented Ceren

"Eh, No! we are not princess one, Cer," I said while chuckles

"Eh, no! we are not princess. We are queen bitches!" shouts Emily and we laugh together. Then we climb into Emily's Marcedes -Benz that take us to New York City. Around there hours later, we arrive.

"We are here," said Ceren when the car stops. I, who have been looking out the window, look up at the towering building beside us. The plaza Hotel.

"Here?" I asked. Ceren nods. I am stunned to hear Ceren's explanation that the party is held at the hotel's grand Ballroom. The most luxurious and most expensive hotel in NYC. I can only be stunned to see the lobby.

"Wow! All your family are rich, aren't they," I said bluntly.

"Hah? Ahaha-duh, Eda, you are really blunt. Yeah, that's what it is. This hotel belonged to my aunt previously, but then it was taken over by another company," Ceren said as if that is not a big deal.

I can only comment, "Wow!" Ceren just smiled. We walk to where the party is being held. There are quite a lot of people there. I am stunned admiring the grandeur of the Grand Ballroom.

"Eda! Come on, I want to say hello to my aunt!" Ceren pulls my hand away. I follow her looking for her aunt. Then at the end pof the room we found her.

"That's my aunt!" Ceren points toward the blonde haired woman who still looks young. She is wearing a simple but glittering black dress. She is very beautiful. He is talking to some people. As soon as we are close enough, Ceren calls.

"Aydan Hala!"

The woman turns and smiles boardly at her

"Ceren! You came," she said, hugging Ceren immediately.

"Of course," Ceren replied

"I heard you are accepted in Harvard, aren't you?" asked her Hala.

"Yes, Hala," Ceren replied. I just stand behind Ceren watching their closeness. The the woman notices my presence.

"Oh, who is this? You brought a friend?" she asked curiously

"Oh yeah, Hala, this is my best friend, Eda Yildiz. We're friends at Harvard. Eda, this is my favorite Aunt, Aydan Bolat," Ceren introduces us.

"Hello, Mrs. Bolat, I'm sorry I come to your party uninvited," I said politely as I shake her hand.

Mrs. Bolat looks at me with an investigative look. But suddenly she smiles widely. I got crept up with this change of atmosphere.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just admire your beauty. You are beautiful, Eda. Are you model? No?" she asks in wonder as I shake my head. " Nice to meet you too, don't be too formal, I'm glad Ceren brings her best friend."