Chapter 4 -Lost my Virginity?-

Hi, loves. Thank you so much for your supports and comments. I truly appreciate it. 

I dedicate this chapter to  tinasooryanvanshi

Enjoy, loves!

EDA POV:

I am taken aback, angry, shocked. My feelings are mixed up. There is Serkan Bolat next to me. He is sleeping soundly, shirtless, the blanket only reaches his waist. I don't want to imagine what it's like under the blanket. When I look at myself, I'm not wearing anything. Did we sleep together last night?

No, no! Impossible! Does that mean, I'm not-

I cant accept this fact. I sit down and try to recall what happened last night.

I can't remember everything clearly. But yeah, I vaguely remember we did it. Not too clearly, but I remember. Maybe because of the alcohol. But how come? It was not the first time I get drunk, but why did I get out of control? Suddenly, I remembered the man who was chatting with me at the party. I think he gave me a drink. And without hesitantly, I drank it!

Don't tell me he put something in that drink!

Shit! How can I be so stupid? Receiving a drink from someone I don't know and made me lose my virginity like this.

It seems like last night I was too upset, my emotions were unstable. I was annoyed at the fact that Serkan is Ceren's cousin. Also Aydan's son.

Suddenly I felt a movement beside me. Serkan moved in his sleep. A smile adorns his handsome face as if he was innocent. Asshole! Sleeping so soundly after taking my virginity.

I was sure last night he was conscious. I mean, he is not drunk. He shouldn't took advantage of me when I got drunk. Whereas I want to keep it until I get married. Now everything is a mess.

I climb off the bed slowly so that Serkan wouldn't wake up. When I walk, I feel pain between my legs. I ignore it.

I immediately look for the dress I wore last night. Oh, there it is, lying on the floor.

Then I look for my underwear. I find the bra but where's my underwear?

I wear my bra and dress. I'm half frustrated looking for my underwear. Under the mattress, under the table, tucked into the couch? There is nothing! What should I do? I can't go home without wearing underwear? I open the closet. There are Serkan's clothes there. I found a short blue boxer. Is this Serkan's?

Ah, well, it's better than not wearing anything! I grab my bag and left immediately before Serkan wake up.

In the lobby, I check my i-phone. Twenty-five missed calls and fifteen messages. Twenty-four missed calls from Ceren, one from Fatma. Thirteen messages from Ceren and two from Fatma.

Maybe Fatma miss me. And I do not want to talk to her in this condition. But i'm sure Ceren is worried. So I call Ceren. She immediately answers.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???" she snapped before I could speak.

"Uh, sorry Cer, I-" I'm confused as what to say. Surely I couldn't say, I sleep with your cousin. Impossible!

But Ceren doesn't wait for my answer. "I'm at my parent's house where are you? I will ask my driver to pick you up," she said.

If I say that I am still at the hotel, she might be ask more questions.

"Oh, it's okay I-mm- I'm at home. I'm sorry I didn't say anything yesterday. Please tell Aydan Hanim, Im very sorry. I didn't feel well, so I went home in a taxi," I replied lying. I'm sorry, Ceren.

"Are you all right now?" Ceren asked worriedly.

"I'm all right now," I replied

"Okay then. If there's anything happen, let me know immediately," Ceren said

"Okay, Cer. Thanks."

I go back to Boston by taxi. Arriving at the apartment I shower immediately. I read books all day trying to forget what happened last night.

**

SERKAN POV

I feel the warm morning sun on my face. I immediately pictured Eda's beautiful face sleeping beside me. But when I open my eyes-

Empty

She's awake? Where is she? I look around. There is no one in this room.

Maybe she is in the bathroom. I knock on the bathroom door. No answer. I open the door. No one is in the bathroom.

I am confused. I look for her in the pantry. Empty

In the living room, it's empty. She is nowhere. Not even her bag and stuffs.

Has she gone home? Without saying goodbye?

What is this feeling? What don't like it when she's just go?

All this time, every time I sleep with women, it was me that always leave them. But why does this time she was the one who leave? 

Does she remember what happened last night?

Last night was the best night of my life. Her lips, her eyes, her voice, her nose- I remember it clearly. I think I am the luckiest and happiest man in the world. I've never felt like that before when I sleep with other women.

And now my body wants Eda back into my arms.

Somehow, I feel guilty for taking advantage of her when she was drunk. I have never felt guilty even once in my life and now I feel it. Ah, what did I said to that man last night? Taking advantage of a girl who is drink, how cunning. It turns out that I'm just as cunning.

Moreover, that was the first for her. I didn't know at all. I've never thought that she has never-

Ah, why do I feel so guilty?

Okay, decided

I decided to get Eda Yildiz back. 

To Be Continued

Don't forget to leave a comment and send your thoughts. Feel free to dm me on twitter.

Xoxo, loves. And see you very soon

Find me on twitter: amor_charlotte