Sin Sleepover (Flirting)

Alya has invited Nino, Adrien, And Marinette over for a sleepover. The two young heros have revealed their idenitys 3 weeks ago, and decided to keep it professional, both were failing misteribly. Ladybug and Adrien already made out once and Marinette and Chat Noir twice. Ladynoir almost went heated but an Akuma came.

"Okay so who wants to go first?" Alya said as she grabbed a bottle, they were playing spin the bottle. Nobody raised their hand. "Okay I will." Alya shrugged and sat down on the floor. She spun the bottle and it landed on Marinette and Adrien. The teens both looked at eachother while Nino laughed. Alya smirked, "Go on.." Marinette shrugged and crawled twords adrien, she sat in frount of him as he put his hands on her cheek, she leaned in and kissed him while she wrapped her arms around his neck, adrien kissed back, the kiss was deep and full of lust. Alya and Nino were shocked, mouths wide open.

"Whhhatt-" Alya said, barley able to say a word. Adrinette broke the kiss, Marinette licked her lips and sat back down in her seat. "I'm scared.." Nino finally said with a shaky voice. Marinette and Adrien laughed a little.

3 hours later everyone went asleep, but Marinette and Adrien, they couldn't. Adrien saw Marinette walk downstairs and he followed her. "What are u doing bugaboo?" Adrien said as he leaned against the door frame, with his arms crossed, watching Marinette walk to the kitchen. The bluenette girl froze and slowly turned around. She akwardly smiled and figured with her hands.

"I was.. Getting water?" She said with an unsure voice. Adrien chuckled and walked towards her, he put his hands on her cheek and smiled. She smiled back. "I really don't want to keep if professional" Adrien said with a husky voice, she blushed and bit her lip. "I.. I don't want to either, but.. We can't date in all our forms." Marinette spoke, softly, she looked down. Adrien smiled, "Let's just keep Ladynoir and Adrinette public, and.. Marichat and Ladrien are secret." Marinette looked up, she started into his green eyes, he started into her ocean blue eyes. Marinette slowly nodded, "Okay kitty."

----