Kwami And Human Swap

this it might be confusing, tikki is now Marinette and Marinette is tikki, plagg is adrien and adrien is plagg. I will be using their real names.

Tikki yawned as she sat up out of bed, she looked around to see that she was Marinette. She looked at marinette who was sleeping as tikki.

"MARINETTE!" Tikki shouted worriedly.

Marinette opened her eyes slightly, "Yeah?" She sat up and looked at herself and screamed, "I'M YOU!?" Tikki nodded.

"Oh no no no no!" How will we fix this? Marinette asked panicking.

Tikki sighed, "True love. It's a test. You and Cat Noir have to find eachother with the help of me and plagg.."

Marinette groaned, "But how?"

Tikki laughed, "It will be easier then you think. You two do go to the same school." Tikki got out of bed but tripped as she tried walking.

Marinette was still in shock, "We go to the same school?"

Tikki nodded as she got up and walked slowly.

"Okay.. I need.. To change.." Tikki mumbled as she tried walking over to the closet.

Marinette giggled as she flew over, "Lemme pick it out for you, I doubt you know what I wear."

Tikki nodded, "True, I would probaly pick something ladybug."

Marineyte giggled as she pointed to an outfit for tikki. "Pick this up."

Tikki nodded and picked it out and went in the bathroom to change.

Tikki walked out of the bathroom in a smile

Tikki walked out of the bathroom in a smile. Marinette flew over and hugged tikki's cheek, "You look pretty"

Tikki giggled, "This is all so weird, I I haven't done this in 200 years."

Marinette looked at tikki with a confused face, "You did this before?"

Tikki nodded, "Ya, but it took them months sometimes even years to find eachother, since you know.. Back then there were no phones and... Stuff."

Marinette sighed, "That must of sucked."

Tikki nodded, "Yeah, but don't worry, before it was harder because mine and plaggs past owners.. Anna and Lucas.. Well u see.. we didn't know their idenitys. I didn't know who Mister Cat was and plagg didn't know who Lil lady was. And yes, that was what their names were."

Tikki smiled," Now we do all thanks to Dark owl."

Marinettes smiled as she flew over to her purse.

Tikki smiled as she walked over to the purse.

Marinette laughed as she flew into her purse.

Meanwhile with Adrien and plagg

Plagg groaned as he opened his eyes slowly, he looked around the room to see he was in Adrien's body, "ughhhh not this." He looked over at adrien and picked him up, "Wake up."

Adrien opened his eyes to see himself, "AH!" He looked around and saw he was plagg.

"What the-" Adrien mumbled.

Plagg sighed and explained everything to adrien.

"Oh.." Adrien flew up. "You better get dressed for school.

Plagg groaned then smiled," Yay I get to see sugar-cube!"

Adrien on the other hand was smiling like crazy, he couldn't beleive ladybug was in his own school.

At school.

As soon as Tikki got to school, she spotted plagg and smiled, she walked over to him and waved.

Marinette had no idea what was going on and started cursing under her breath.

"Psst.." Tikki whispered to Plagg and smirked.

Plagg looked up from Adrien's phone and smiled.

"Heyyyy" Plagg responded with a smirk.

Marinette and Adrien both face-plamed in confusion.

"So Pla- Adrien what's up?" Tikki asked in a flirty tone.

Plagg smirked, "Nothing much.. Uhh.. Princess."

Tikki laughed and Plagg joined in.

Adrien gasped as he went out of his bag to see Marinette. He gasped and looked up at plagg with a 'wtf did u just do' face.

Tikki waved at plagg and soon Marinette came out of her purse.

"Adrien?" Marinette asked.

"Marinette?" Adrien looked at Marinette who was tikki and at tikki who was Marinette.

Plagg and Tikki were both snickering.

"It was YOU!" Marinette gasped.

Adrien just nodded.

Soon Tikki and plagg felt dizzy so they both knew what was about to happen, they ran to the back of the school and fell to the floor.

Marinette and Adrien looked at eachother with confusion just as they soon fell to the floor.

They soon woke up in the right body.

Tikki and Plagg high-five eachother and waited for their owners to wake up.

Soon they did. "Adrien.. I-" Marinette looked at him.

Adrien smiled, "Yeah?"

Tikki and Plagg smirked.

"The boy I liked was you.." Marinette blurred out.

Adrien gasped and smiled, "So that means we like eachother!"

Marinette nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend!!!" Adrien semi-yelled.

"Yes!" Marinette smiled as she hugged adrien.

Tikki and Plagg both did a little happy dance in the air.

The end.