If Miraculous Was For Adults Only

Lol this is gonna be weird
---

---

Time breaker:

"So in the future are ladybug and I like- eee?!" Chat noir asked as he put his hands in a heart formation. Ladybug quickly shouted, "Catt!" As bunnix laughed. "Oh yeah, you two are always flirting. I swear, you two never stop kissing as well." Chat noir and Ladybug both became bright red. "W-what?!" Ladybug asked just as Bunnix realized what she said. "Uhh.. I mean.. Uh-" She looked at them, "Shiiiit.."

---

Pupputer (How do u spell it):

"Don't let her make me a puppet, you know I like to be in command" Chat noir said with a smirk to ladybug as he acted like a puppet. Ladybug smirked back at him, "Uh huh, you can think your in control all you want Chaton." She pulled out her bug phone as Chat stared at her blinking about a million times and blushing.

---

I FOREGT WHAT EPISODE-:

"Hurry M'lady! This thing already swallowed my stick whole!" Chat Noir exclaimed, shouting to ladybug. "HE SWALLOWED- WHAT?" She shouted in a sassy tone, clearly not understanding what stick.

---

Stormy Weather:

Ladybug pushed chat noir down with herself to dodge the lighting blot stormy Weather shot at them. They tumbled a bit on the floor and Chat Noir landed on top of her. He looked at her, blinking, then smiled widely. She stared at him. "Don't get any ideas you pussy cat." She said, pushing him off of her. They both stood up and he crossed his arms. "How am I a pussy cat when I don't have a puss-" He began to say before she covered his mouth. "Shut. Up."

---

Copycat:

Ladybug walked in the room to see one Chat Noir on top of the other. She stood there in shock, "Wait.. Chat.. Your gay?" Ladybug asked him. "What?! NOO!" He replied back, "But this would make a good threesome."

Beep

---

Yet again I forget the name but it's the one where Nino and Alya get trapped in the cage by Ladybug:

"Well we don't have to give her all the deeds do we?" Alya said, nudging Nino. Marinette stood there and in shock, "Please don't tell me you two fucked or something."

Beep

---

Prime Queen:

Ladybug and Chat Noir were getting interviewed by Nadia. They were flirting on air as Nadia sat there. "Okay.. Do you two flirt like this all the time?" She asked the two heros who stared at her, "Flirt?" Ladybug asked, confused. "I mean yeah.. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you two hooked up as well!" She laughed. "I wish." Chat leaned back and crossed his arms. Ladybug smacked his chest, "Shut up! Everyone knows that already."

---

The end I'm lazy.