Chapter 1

Its been 5 years since Rhyme was put in the orphanage,she was always thinking if she would ever have a home again. Rhyme and her original parents where driving around London when all of a sudden thgere car tires were slashed causing them to drive into a street pole which fell in the front blocking her parents airways.

Rhyme's POV

I was sitting on my bunk bed reading my favorite book"Harry Potter" until one of the orphanage workers took my book and burned it in the fireplace. A single tear ran down my face."HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!?!?" Ms. Andrew(orphanage worker)shouted at me."Sorry what did you say?" I replied wiping the tears from my face. *Ms. Andrew sighed*."All 8 year old girls go to the meeting room someone is there looking for a child"."Not that anyone would want you" she said as i watched all of my harry potter stuff burn in the fireplace."Ok" I replied.

I walked out the room into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a bowl of cereal. After I ate i made my way to the meeting room thinking "who would ever want to adopt a girl with light brown hair and blue eyes?"I wonder as I make my way to the meeting room who is this person who is going to adopt?My heart still felt weird when the orphanage worker burned my book.It was the last thing my mother gave me before the crash.She would read me the books as bedtime stories.I never had much clothing.I only had 1 pair of shoes,2 pairs of shirts,underwear,and pants.I wore my only pair of clean stuff since my other clothes were getting washed.Plus it was almost Christmas it seemed weird to adopt a child almost right before Christmas.As I continued heading to the meeting room I saw a poster.It said:LOOKING FOR KID ACTORS!!!I was amazed by what it said.I always dreamed of being an actor,the other kids at the orphanage bullied me only the boys for dreaming of being an actor because I'm a girl.They where looking for actors for a new movie musical called The Greatest showman.When no one was looking I took the flyer off the bulletin board and stuffed it into my pocket.I made my way to the meeting room and sat down on the only seat available which was right by the entrance door,and thinked about me being an actor.I completely zoned out that I didn't even realize that the person who wanted to adopt came in and that Ms. Andrew had already entered the room and exited.I knew she left the room because she only sighs when I'm zoned out completely in my thoughts. I'm guessing she hates me because of my parents.Back when my parents were in high school,my dad loved my mom and my mom loved my dad,but Ms. Andrew had a thing for my dad.So I'm guessing that Ms. Andrew hated my mom for loving my dad.And whenever I think about it  I'm guessing that Ms. Andrew was the one who slashed my family's car tires  not knowing that they had a kid in the back. I'm not sure if she feels bad about what she did but all I know is that she hates me and my family and can't wait for me to get adopted.Plus she only acts nice to me when a top knotch person is coming to adopt that can pay big bucks.

A/N

Well first chapter already done. Publishing may take a alot longer to do ,because I already written these chapters but I had a hard time to verify my account so now in just adding on to the chapters and adding some pictures.Wow 630 words and counting.