Chapter five

Rhyme's POV

As I sat in the chair they started filming.The cameras where moving and so many things happened that I didn't know where to look.After a few hours of filming the same scene over and over I got bored so mum said that Aunt Emma can take me around set too loook around."Where do you want to go first"Emma asked me."Can we go to the wardrobe place?"I replied l.She nodded.As we walked to the wardrobe  I saw people coming from it in different shirts,robes,skirts,shoee,and hairstyles.When we and Aunt Emma made it to Wardrobe there was lady there,she said her name was Michelle.She showed me all the different designs she had for the house's logo.She had designs for tthe houses robes,shirts,skirts,and ties.Next I told Aunt Emma that I wanted to go to wh6they make props.When we got there,were different wand designs,different colors, and models,and a 3d printer.The was a guy named Mike. I'm guessing that he ran this part of the studio.He showed me the different wand designs and even gave me a wand before I left.Mike asked me what house I'm in and I said Gryffindor.So then he gave me Hermione's wand.After we went back to the set and they continued doing more hours of filming and I was playing with my wand. They finally finished at 8PM but I was already sleeping.

Bonnie's POV

  We finally finished filming  the same scene over and over at 8PM.When I went to get Rhyme, she was already sleeping.I packed up our things and walked to the car with Rhyme on my hip,our bags on my shoulder and my car keys in my free hand.I was talking to Emma as I was heading to the car."So I was thinking if you could come to my place tomorrow so we csn do some shopping for Rhyme".I told Emma putting Rhyme into the car."Yeah that sound great,does 10AM work for you"?Emma replied."mhm"I reply as I buckle up Rhyme in her car seat and put the bags in the trunk."k,see you later"Emma told me"bye".I got into the car and put my keys in to start it up.I drive home and take Rhyme out of her car seat.I put her on my bed since her room wasn't ready yet.I pulled the covers over her and went downstairs to make some dinner just in case Rhyme did wake up and was hungry,but I remembered that we had to go grocery shopping tomorrow so I ordered a pizza instead .After I ate a few slices I went on the couch to watch some tv but I got tired after 15 minutes, so I left a post it on the pizza box saying if she was hungry she can take some.

Rhyme's POV

when I woke up I realized I wasn't in the chair I was sleeping in and it was nearly 11PM.I guess it was Mum's bed I was sleeping in because she said we will do shopping tomorrow for my room tomorrow.I head downstairs to find my mum sleeping on the couch in her blanket.I was getting kinda hungry so I walked in the kitchen to gind a snack because I didn't want to wake mum up.I soon found a pizza box that had a Post-it on if that said"If you get hungry you can have some of this pizza,xoxo"I grabbed a plate that was by the box and took a slice.I ate my pizza in silence,enjoying the quiet and silence as I ate.It was never this quiet at the orphanage, I was always getting yelled at Ms. Andrew for my bed not being made or some really dumb little things and by the time I could finally eat my food was etheir cold or lunch time was over.After I finished eating the pizza slice I had I went to throw my plate in the trash and then went to see if mum was still sleeping.When I went over to her she was still sleeping on the outer part of the couch, and I was getting sleepy but I didn't want to go to bed by myself,so I went to grab a blanket and a pillow and came back to the couch to go back to sleep.I put the pillow I got from Mum's room and placed it in between the couch cushions and Mum's back.I carefully climed over her setting myself  down in between the couch cushions and Mum's back.I didn't really care that I was still wearing the clothes I went out on and that I still had my shoes on because I had one thing that mattered the most to me...a family

A/N

Just want to say thanks for all the love and support for this book.Wow 835 words.I hope you have a bless Morning,Afternoon,or Night where ever you are.