Chapter two

Bonnie's Pov

  My alarm rings waking me up. As soon as i get up i check the time."Gosh its already 10:30,I'm  going to be late to the orphanage."I'll just take a shower and  I'll get something to eat on my way back home".As i started to run the water for the shower i got a call from Emma Watson.

The Call:

E(Emma)-Hey Bonnie

B(Bonnie)- Hi Emma

E- Where are you.you know we have filming today right?

B-WE DO!?!?

E- Yes(she paused)You forgot didn't you?

B-yes, today i was going to the orphanage to adopt a child(talking on the phone through the shower).

E-Well maybe you can bring her to set.

B- yeah maybe I  can(getting

E-Were all waiting for go to get here,See you soon.

B-Bye,see you soon(hangs up and gets into the car)

The call ends.

Bonnie's POV

"Time to start the drive" I say, but before I pull off i get a jacket and a carseat for the kid im going to adopt."Now I can go".As i drive to the orphanage i think what kind of kid should I adopt. Should I adopt a girl with blonde hair or black hair. Maybe a burnett?"Why am I overthinking and overreacting this?"I think will they be ok about me being a fanous actor.The paparazzi can be pretty scary.I pull up at the orphanage and park the car. I go to the front desk and talk to a lady called Ms. Andrew.She looked like she had to be in her fifties.I sign a paper that says the time I came in and my name on it. After I do that Ms. Andrew leads me to the meeting room.

A/N

Chapter 2 done and 332 words.I will take longer to write, re-write and add-on to the chapters.Have a good night afternoon or morning where ever you on.