Chapter seven

Rhyme's POV

I looked out the window once we arrived at the mall.It looked super cool its was alked America D.R.E.A.M. Mall I think(I know that this mall in in New York,Manhattan but for th ig s part of the story imagine that it is in London) I put my iPad down in a car seat pocket in the car the Mum opened my door and put me down on the ground.She held my jand so I wouldn't get lost.We went to a furniture store to pick out a dresser wardrobe and a bed for my room.We also went to a room decor place to get some pillows,blankets,bed sheets,and cgairs.I thought wecwere done but mum said..."Whats wrong?""Were going home now aren't we?""I mean that is what always happens?"I replied."Oh no this is a mall, it's a special mall."Mum tells me as we walk into a bog open area that has roller coasters and slides it had everything."Can we ho on the roller coaster first?"I asked mum giving her the puppy dog eyes knowing she might say no or yes."ok then lets go,"ste said as we ran all the way to the roller coaster.And all I can say is that the ride was amazing.

We rode some more rides and then we went to  to a candy shop.I g ou t so much candy that mum said that she is going to have to hide it so that i don't have a surgar rush and so that I dont have a sugar crash. Next after we went to the candy shop we went back to the car and I am Buckle me back up in my car seat and I got back out my iPad mum drove us to a Macy's so that we can get some dresses for the Harry Potter new movie coming out on Friday today was Thursday once we got there I put down my iPad  andAunt Emma took me me out  the car seat and I held her hand and we walk is in the Macy's girls section what day were dresses for my size I picked out a cute light pink dress with some white high-level Flats and a gold necklace next we went to the ladies section which had clothes were all Emma and mum I sat on a chair and watch them try on dresses and look for dresses and shoes see which one they wanted.all When they  finally picked out their dresses I was already asleep curled up on to seat. Aunt Emma said that she was going to go check out someone gave her credit card  as mum picked me up and we went to the car amd she buckled up in  my  car  seat   even though I was still sleeping and I know it. Soon Aunt Emma came to the car with the bags that have dresses and jewelry in it jewelry in it.I kind of woke up midway drive when I heard mum say that we were going to get ready by 4:20 since the  premiere started at 5:30.The last thing I remember once we finished shopping is that mum tried to get me into my pjs even though it looked like I was about to pass out.I felt the exact same way when Ms. Andrew made me clean the orphanage from 5AM to midnight.

The next day.

Rhyme's POV

Today was the day if the prem it re and I guess that I was so tired  because I didn't wake up till 12 in the afternoon.Today my room furniture came to day and me and mummy decorated it soooo pretty:

Today my room furniture came to day and me and mummy decorated it soooo pretty:

and we did my bathroom like this: