Chapter three

Rhyme's pov

Me and a couple other 8 year old
girls sat in the meeting room waiting for the person who is looking to adopt comea in. Ms. Andrew says"Children this is Bonnie Wright she will just be
asking you some questions.I didn't here what she said tough though because I was completely zoned out in my thoughts of me being and actor.When I heard Ms. Andrew sigh because she knew I wasn't listening,that's when I realized I missed what she said and what was happening.When I got out my thoughts and looked up I saw someone who I thought would nevr come to adopt anyone.I saw my idol Bonnie Wright.She is the actor who plays Ginny in the Harry Potter films.I'm not sure if anyone else knew who she was but I'm guessing she came to me first by the way my face lit up when I first saw her.

Bonnie's POV

As soon as Ms. Andrew said that it was ok to ask them questions and left me alone a little girl with light brown hair and blue eyes caught my attention. Her face lit up when I started to walkup to her.She looked like she knew who I was but didn't want to show it.She kept her head down  as if she knew she wasn't going to get adopted or like she knew what was gonna happen.She was completely zoned out wgen Ms. Andrew had given directions she didn't listen,like she ha done this like for a million times.All the other girls in the room whispered I couldn't quite hear what they where saying but it looked like the don't like her.It even looked like Ms. Andrew didn't like her.I walked up to her and I guess when she heard footsteps she picked her head up.I asked."Hello I'm Bonnie whas your name?She replied "I'm Rhyme" "Thats a lovely name".I replied.  Is it ok if I asked you some questions?She nodded.I asked "What do you like to do and have long have you been here?" She replied"I  love to read,watch movie the harry potter films.".I also like to draw,and when it is warm I likes to play outside,and I have been here for about 5 years"She replied.After I finished asking questions I went to more kids but I was 95% sure that  Rhyme was the one to adopt.

Rhyme's pov

When Bonnie saw my face lit up she came to me first.I kept my head down as I heard some of the girls whispering about me and Ms. Andrew talking about me,but I heard footsteps and thats dhen I picked my head up.She came to me and said"Hello there I'm Bonnie what's your name?"I replied"My name is Rhyme."That's a wonderful name"She tells me.I smile."Do you mind if I ask you some questions?"She asked me.I shook my head.She asked me what do I like to do and howl long have I been here.I told her I like to read and watch  harry potter,that I like to draw and when the weather is nice I like to play outside.I told her the I have been her for about 5 years.She smiled and then went to the girls next to me.I went back into my thoughts about the flyer I picked up earlier.The due date to sign up was  February 4th.

After Bonnie finished asking us questions she left and that means we are dismissed I went back to the girls roon Lying on my bed thinking if I would ever got adopted.If I would ever become an actor.As I was Zoning into my thoughts  again on the intercom Ms. Andrew said ",Rhyme please make your way to my office I repeat rhyme come to my office  thank you". I was wondering what does she want you only get called to her office for two things to get adopted or if your in trouble.I thought I was in trouble because no one ever watched to adopt me,and Ms. Andrew hates me.As i knocked on her door and went into her office I said "Ms. Andrew I am very sorry for what I did even though I don't know what I did"  not knowing that Bonnie Wright was signing adoption papers. Ms. Wright would like to adopt you,Ms. Andrew said. She had an evil grin on her face as if she wasbeggingme to say yes"If that is alright with you" Bonnie said."Of course"I replied. Anything to get away from Ms. Andrew.Miss Andrew said I only have a few belongings to get.I only had a few because mist if them were from my parents and I'm guessing she wanted nothing of my parents in her orphanage.I ran upstairs to find the clothes that have been washed that where mine.An ipad that I got ftom a raffle prize at a trip the orphanage took us to.Well before Ms. Andrew was the owner.Her sister use to own this place  and she loved my parents but she moved to America and put her evil sister in charge or as I like to call her "the witch'.I grabbed my bag and left the girls in the room whispering about me but I didn't care because the sooner I left the sooner I didn't have to see their faces.

A/N

Wow I think I'm doing pretty good writing.This is still my first time writing a book so plz no hate but I used 940words in this chapter today.Bye have a good night,afternoon or morning where ever you are.