Gather Around

Theo's POV

Slamming the back door behind me, still completely furious with Draco having Callista here when he knew what was going on, I make my way to the back of the van before the doors swing open in front of me. Crouched in front of me is Tom with a cigarette in his mouth giving me a half lipped grin.

Reaching his hand out towards me for me to grab, I huff under my breath and grab the sides of the van pulling myself inside. Walking inside the back of the van making my way to one of the metal benches we have before sitting myself down, I hear Tom slam the doors shut before shuffling his way to the other bench.

"Everything good mate?" Tom says breaking the silence that I was trying to keep. "Let's just fucking go. We're running late and he's an hour away." I say with a monotone voice.

Bringing my hand around to my back pocket pulling my phone out, I look at the screen and unlock it, swiping my finger across the screen to open it up. Clicking on the phone app, it opens up and I click on Henry's name to call him and bring my phone up to my ear.

The ringing echoing through my ear starts to drown out as I enter my thoughts. Everything around me becoming dead silent, focusing on what's going through my head.

'She just had to bring up last night didn't she? Why the fuck was she messing with my head and why wasn't she pissed over what I said about her or Pansy?'

I feel anger rising back up inside me, heavy breathing and gripping my phone tight, I'm lucky I'm not the hulk or this phone would be a goner.

"Voicemail box is not setup, bye." The robotic lady coming from my phone breaks me out of my thoughts and I bring my phone down to my lap locking it.

Looking up from my screen I see Tom trying to blow o's with the smoke from his cigarette. Failing miserably and getting frustrated with himself, he notices I'm looking at him and stops putting the cigarette between his lips and smoking it like normal people do.

"You're shit at that you know?" I chime in and lift my chin at him gesturing towards his cigarette.

"Oi you don't get to talk shit unless you can do it." He fires back at me with a wide grin.

He grabs the cigarette from his mouth and reaches across the van to hand it to me and I take it from between his fingers placing it between my own. Bringing the cigarette to my lips, wrapping them around the end of it, I inhale deeply keeping all the smoke in my mouth.

Taking the cigarette out from between my lips, I bring my hand down with it sat between my fingers to the bench, my warm palm against the coldness of it. Tilting my chin up slightly, looking towards the ceiling I open my mouth to an 'o' shape and exhale slowly to form the perfect shape.

Successfully blowing four good ones, I blow the rest of the smoke out of my mouth and tilt my head back down to look at Tom's face with a mocking smirk upon my face.

"Just give me my cigarette back." Sighing under his breath and shaking his head, he reaches back over to me to grab the cigarette as I laugh at him.

"H-hey. Could I get a drag? I'm in dire need mate." Regan speaks up as if pleading.

I turn my head towards him and see Tom bringing the cigarette in front of his face. He inches his lips closer to cigarette trying to get it into his mouth but with the restraints on him, he couldn't get close enough. As soon as he was mere inches from it, Tom snatched it away and put it between his lips.

"Ah sorry mate, you were taking too long. Better luck next time." Tom says with a wide grin on his face as he inhales the smoke and exhaling it in his face and I can't help but stifle a laugh.