Drugs Anyone?

Callista's POV

October 31st, the day where everyone dresses up in costumes and acts like someone else for a day. A holiday I didn't get to celebrate growing up but still loved- dressing up as someone and acting like I was in a happier world was something I dreamed of. It wasn't even about the candy for me just feeling something new and different was all I wanted- of course candy would've been a plus though.

Halloween was one of our best nights at HD's, men are obsessed with women dressed up as slutty school girls and nuns- trying to live out their wild fantasies. We have flyers posted around the city announcing or Halloween special event also indicating they can come in their own costumes. Surprise surprise though, not one man arrives in some sort of a costume, still in their regular everyday clothes.

Pansy and I normally match today but since we're just running around as shot girls and doing private dances, we decided to do whatever we wanted tonight- I decided to go for a slutty version of Red Riding Hood. With a red corset lingerie set that has a thin layer of black lace along it and lace ruffled edges at the bottom, a black garter to match the lace on the corset, sheer black stockings attached to it and a thin silk red cape.

Pansy decided last minute on a slutty version of Wednesday Addams- believe it or not these men still love that. She wore a skintight black latex dress that accentuated her curves in all the right places, pushing her boobs up seeming to be perkier than they already were- fishnets along her legs completed with black stilettos. Of course she added the long ponytail braids to successfully play her part for the night and god I couldn't wait to tug at them later tonight.

"Holy shit you look hot as fuck." Pansy says in pure awe as she looks me up and down before bringing her hands up to my face, cupping my cheeks.

"Says you. I can't wait to tear this off of you after we get off." Biting my lip as I admire her body, bringing my hand up to her face and placing my thumb on her bottom lip.

"I also can't wait to see this pretty black lipstick all ruined and smeared on your face." My words making Pansy flustered as I notice her cheeks become a ruby red matching my lipstick.

I always managed to make her blush even after all these years of us fucking and dirty talking. It was my favorite thing to do and I knew she loved it too.

"Okay don't get me started now, we have to work for the next 5 hours and I don't need to be wet the whole time." She rolls her eyes at me and takes her hands away from my face, dropping them to her sides.

"But just so you know" lowering her head beside mine, feeling her hot breath against my ear, "I'll be the one making you scream my name tonight." Whispering in my ear and placing a kiss on my cheek before standing back up straight and prancing out of the changing room.

'For fuck sake I hope so.'

———————————

It's now 2am and our shift is almost over and so is the night. Men crowded around us and throwing money around like it's nothing for lap dances from all of us. The tips I've made tonight was more than my rent is and I was feeling worn out from all the lap dances I've given.

Pansy and I lean against the bar top waiting for our trays to be reloaded with shots of vodka and I suddenly feel I harsh but quick smack on my ass behind me to get my attention. Turning around I see Pansy with a cheeky smirk and laughing at me.

"Your tray is ready babe. Get going yeah?" She shouts over the blaring music to me as she points to the tray in front of me.