New Contacts

"Shiloh." I heard a voice softly whisper my name.

"You need to wake up so Mrs. Ahrva can check your eyes okay?" I nodded sleepily.

"Okay Jett." I mumbled.

🎼•

I frowned a bit. Who's Jett? I pushed that question to the back of my head and made sure to keep Shiloh just conscious enough for the doctor to check her eyes. She confirmed what I already knew. Shiloh is as blind as a bat and needs glasses.

"No! I don't want glasses I want contacts!" She yelled drowsily.

"Okay, what color?"

"Uhmmm I want fushia." I looked at Mrs. Ahrva to make sure that was possible.

"It will cost a bit extra."

"It's alright we have enough. How long until she gets them?"

"If you wait here I can have them done in an hour or two."

"Is it alright if I just take her home then come back?" She nodded yes. I grabbed Shiloh's hand and pulled her to me. She came and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up with ease and carried her to the car. I struggled to make her let go of me as I buckled her in.

"Shiloh you have to let go." I said softly. She nodded and let go, snuggling into the leather seat. I closed her door and got in the driver's seat.

🎼•

"Jett?" She asked, her voice not louder than a whisper.

"Yes Shiloh?"

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you've been dead for five years." I knew it was wrong to trick her but I really wanted to know who Jett was.

"How'd I die?"

"I don't want to say. It was horrible."

"Shiloh. Why don't you like your green eyes they're so pretty?"

"Coz my eyes are the same color as my baby cousin's and brother's. They died with you Jett." She sounded so drowsy.

"Oh okay. Why don't you sleep Shiloh?"

"Okay Jett. I love you." I kept my eyes on the road.

"I love you too Shiloh." I murmured.

🎼•

'Mum! We're home!'

'That's good dear, is she sleeping?'

'Yeah. Will you stay with her while she sleeps I don't want her to have nightmares.' My mum came her plump lips stained red.

"Of course baby. Just set her on the couch."

"Okay thanks mum."

"No problem baby." I set her comfortably on the couch and sat her up to pull off her sweater. Which was completely ridiculous for the time of year. She could get heat stroke.

"Liam leave it. I'll take it off." My mum put her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and stood up.

"K I'm going back to wait for her contacts."

"Okay dear. "

•••••••••••••••••••••
Okay so I'm going to be writing a story called a shifter's love and I need help. I have the main characters name but I need help.
I need 4 girl names and 3 guy names. I also need 3 bad guy names (girl or boy). So if y'all can help me out with that thank you!
💜Dolly