Bandit and Danica

I held my baby girls gently and kissed their soft faces. The nurse said someone would be here soon with birth certificate stuff.

"What're we gonna name the girls?" Liam asked. I looked up at him with a thoughtful look.

"How about.... Bandit and Danica?"

"Bandit and Danica Payne." Liam smiled. "I like that."

"Me too." I motioned for him to give me a kiss. He bent down and placed a gentle one on my lips. He then put ones on the babies heads. I scooted over on the bed and he sat down next to me. I handed him one of the baby girls. It was now his turn to stare at the baby in awe.

"This will be Danica." I held my smaller 6 ounce baby. "And that will be Bandit." Liam nodded and kissed my cheek, just as the nurse came in.

"So what're the babies last names?"

"Payne."

"Mhm." She gently took one of the babies and took footprints and hand prints.

"What is her name?"

"That's Danica." She did the same for Bandit.
"We're keeping you guys for a night then you can leave whenever you want tomorrow." Liam and I smiled at her and he waved goodbye.

•tomorrow•

I held Bandit in a carrier and Liam held Danica. I looked over at him and smiled.

"You look smexy as a dad."

"Smexy?"

"Just how my friends used to say it." He chuckled and we left. When we got home I unloaded the twins as he grabbed the other stuff. I managed the bump the door open with my hip. I squealed and nearly dropped the carriers in surprise.

"Holy crap! Liam when did we get all this stuff?" I walked into the house which was now filled with toys and baby stuff. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't see the boys until too late.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I screamed and fell on my butt. The carriers plopped onto the floor, startling Bandit and Danica awake. They started crying as I started giggling in surprise. Everyone was here. Boo, Hazza, Zayn, Anuhea, Esther and Niall, Acacia, Dani, and Kar- I mean- Mum. Boo and Hazza each went and claimed a twin as I sat there like an idiot. Liam came in and set me on my feet.

"Surprise baby girl." He kissed my cheek. I found myself smiling as I ran a ran through my hair.

"Oh they're so beautiful!" Acacia whisper yelled as she came over to hug me. "Yeah they are." I found it almost scary how much they looked like girl versions of Liam with my emerald green eyes. Dani came over with Anuhea and they joined in on the hug. Once we stopped hugging I went over to Hazza and Boo. They looked at the babies as if they were the most precious things in the world. The girls were staring up at the boys. I stood next to Boo.

"Meet your uncle Boo, Danica. I think you'll like him." I then moved to Hazza.

"Bandit this is uncle Hazza." I murmured, stroking her face then doing the same to Danica. They blinked slowly as I stroked between their eyes, like Liam does for me. They soon started yawning before falling asleep in their uncles' arms.