No

"C'mon." Liam said gruffly. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No."

"What? Why?" I gave him a look.

"I'm n-not g-going in the store."

"Why?"

"C-cos I d-don't w-want to." He frowned deeply at me.

"I'm not going in by myself."

"Yes you are. I am not g-going to be s-stared at while we buy c-condoms. Like h-hell I'm g-going to s-stand next to you and be given suggestive looks. So you are going by yourself."

"No. I'm not. I'm not going to be looked at like I'm just some fuck boy."

"Yes. You are."

"Don't tell me what to do." I raised an eyebrow at him and settled into the seat. "And come on." Liam reached over and undid my buckle.

"Hey!" I slapped his hand away. He gave me a 'really?' look and slapped my hand back.

"I'm not going anywhere." I stated. He sighed and got out of the car. I thought he had given up but instead he opened my door and I fell out of the car. I rubbed my forehead as it felt a little tender.

"Ow!" I whined, continuing to rub my head and glaring up at him. He gave me a smug look and I irked, standing up and darting into the car shutting the door and locking my side before he could reach me. He tried to go around the other side but I locked it before he was halfway around the car. And lucky me! he left his keys in the car! This time I smirked at him as he patted his pockets looking for them. He sighed, shooting me a withering glare and went inside the store. He came out a little while later and stood waiting for me to open the doors. It started to pour again and I was so tempted to let him stand there but I was in a bit of better mood so I unlocked the door. When he got in he threw a box at me. I squeaked and hit it away, managing to hit him in the head. He gave me a look and threw it at me again.

"I'm n-not holding it." I told him. I threw it at his head harder.

"Yes you are coz I'm driving." He retorted with an eye roll.

"No I'm not touching them!" I shrieked, unnecessary panic clouding my chest.

"You're gonna have to soon enough." He said calmly, cutting through my panicked haze. My jaw dropped and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"That is just disgusting." I whispered.