Prologue

A/N: Lately I have ideas about this story that's why i write this story now this story plays on earth-5 in my Multiverse the two Kira Oc Stories play on earth-2. Anyways let's start with this story.

Pov 10 year old Nash

Me and my parents were running through the streets, people were loudly screaming and running away from a monster that appeared. That Monster attacks since six months ago daily, but the city is protected by heros that call themselves Power Rangers. Then everything goes wrong the rmonster shot some energy ball in an building, where it touches the building it explodes some pieces were falling down, but i fellt someone pushing away and when i turned around i saw my parents get crushed by an piece from the building. "Nooooooo!!!!", I screamed and began to cry. I looked to the monster and saw how it got defeated by the rangers, I said under my breath: "I will take revenge on every monsterin the universe!". After I said that the yellow Ranger noticed me and my dead parents and brought me to an orphange.

Six Months later...

After the death of my parents my uncle Oliver Queen and his wife Laurel adopted me, I was currently in the Livingroom of the Mansion of my Uncle. "Nash. I want to tell you something", Oliver said to me. "Ohhh Okay. By the way It wasn't me who clogged the toilet", I responded. "Wait what?", he asked. "Nothing, what do you want to tell me", I said and changing the subject. "Follow me", he told me. I followed him and he went to the basement were Oliver took a remote out and pressed a Button. The wall next to me opened and I saw an lair, also a way made of iron appeared. Oliver went into the lair, I followed him.

(Just imagine that only Oliver and Nash are standing there)

"Wow", I said, then my eyes thrailed to the suits on the right side. "Wait? Are you the Green Arrow?", I asked shocked and amazed at the same time. "Yes, you're right", said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw aunt Laurel standing there, she continued "And I'm Black Canary, the bicyclesuit with the helmet is the Spartan suit, it was a friend of Ollie and mine and his name was John Diggle, the red suit is the suit of you're Aunt Thea, before that it was the suit of you're uncle Roy and the suit with that hocky mask was the wild dog suit, witch was owned by Rene Ramirez", she explained. "Holy Shit", I said shocked. Oliver came up to me and said: "I want you to be next Green Arrow, but you will need training." I overcome my shook and answered: "It would be an Honor to be the next Green Arrow and I'm ready for the training" He nodded and mention to follow him in a sparring room.

Seven Years later...

Me and Oliver were sparring and after the years I became quite stronger and smarter. My Uncle tried to punch me in my ribs, but I blocked it and sent an kick to his stormach, he fell to the ground and tried to sweep my feet from the ground but I jumped over his feet. He got up and tried to do a face kick but I ducked under his feet and grabbed him and throw him on the ground and putmy knee on his chest. I took me a few moments to realize that i beat him. "Good you proved your self worthy to become the next Green Arrow", he said while smiling at me.

Two Years later...

It was my 20 birthday and my uncle gave me something, when i openend it I saw the Green Arrow suit. "You proved yourself worthy for it", he told me proud.

It plays in episode 2 Of Beast Morpher

I was on the top of a factory and looked at the Green Arrow suit when I heard fighting at the other side, so I ran to the other side and saw the new Rangers fighting and I saw that they are having trouble, so I suit up as fast as I could and jumped off the building. I shot an grambling arrow in the wall and used the wall to jump off, I did a somersault and landed next to the yellow ranger who was attacked by the blue ranger. 

(Nash suit by the way)

I shot an sedative arrow in the Shoulder of the Blue Ranger which knocked him out. Next I shot these 10 weird things that I guess are footsoldier with electric shock arrows and they fall to the ground burned. I looked in the direction of the red ranger and he seems to be frozen. Two of these footsoldier were going to attack him so I shot an explosive arrow in the head of one of the two soldiers and activate the trigger, which killed the second one too. I looked to my side to see the yellow ranger is going to slip unconscious. She was going to hit the ground hard but I caught her. "Thanks...", she said in a weak voice and slipped unconscious. I looked around and saw two kids one boy and one girl, i quess they are 14 (I don't know how old ben and betty are). I activated my voice distorter and asked them: "Are these your friends?" They looked amazed and nod the girl said: " Y-Yes, my name is Betty and this is my younger brother Ben." I smiled at them and said: "Good please bring them back to the base or whatever you have." They nodded and I shot an grambling arrow in the Wall and before I left I said: "Oh by the way. I'm Green Arrow" 

A/N: So this was the prologue i hope you liked it if you find something please tell me in the comments and also please tell me how you like it