Invasion: Nash vs PoH

My Name is Nash Queen, my parents were killed when I was 10 by an monster. Now I am seeking out for Revenge, thanks to my Uncle Oliver Queen I became the Green Arrow. Now I need to get over my feeling for Revenge, so I can save everyone I care about. I am no longer the Green Arrow, I am the Starking.

Nash POV

After we ran out of Grip Battleforce we split up. Team Arrow went to the River, Team Flash went to the Park, the Legends and Supergirl stayed at Grip Battleforce fighting off the Tronics  and the Monsters that looked like goblins. We went into downtown where the strongest energy reading was. As soon as we arrived, we were attacked by the henchmen of Vecta and Evox. I sliced the goblins and Tronics down and I saw Evox and Vecta from the corner of my eyes, watching me. I destroyed the Rest of these Weaklings and rushed to the two Villains, but was interrupted by PoH, who threw his Mate Chopper at me.
"You want Master Vecta and Master Evox, then you must beat me first!", he said, while picking up his weapon. I growled and attacked him, his Mate Chopper glowed in a Violett light and he tried to slash me. I was barely able to avoid it and sent a counter strike to his chest, but he created an dark aura around him and it protected him from my sword. His Mate Chopper growled and he slashed my stomach, I also went flying from the impact.
"Nash!", Marco and Zoey yelled at the same time and they tried to help me, but were stopped by Roxy and Blaze. I held my wound and my hand begann to glow, healing it. I stood up and my Swords glowed, I rushed towards him, avoiding his attack and slashed his side multiple times, then I kicked him in his side.
"Why won't you die, Brat!", he said while acting like a psychopath. He furiously attacked me, while I parried them. Then he somehow managed to cut off my arm. I groaned in pain and fell to the ground, while PoH came up to me. He raised his Mate Chopper and I closed my eyes, preparing for my death.
"Do you really want to give up?", a voice asked me. I opened my eyes, recognizing the voice, which I didn't hear since I was 10. It was the voice of my father and we were in some kind of void.
"Dad? Why did you choose me, to have this Powers? I can't even access to the full power of my abilities.", I told him, while I was crying. Then he slapped me.
"Where is the Nash, that became Green Arrow knowing that, you could die while protecting people! Also the Starking needs to be free from every negative emotion, including your need for revenge.", he told me. I was to schocked, but quickly realized, that he was right. I need to get over their death and my need for revenge.
"I understand, Father. It is time to move on!", I said looking at him. He smiled and nodded. I closed my eyes and reopened them. PoH was about to kill me, but my Eyes turned Yellow, signaling that I activated my God-Mode. My cut off Arm dissolved in a yellow light and reappeared where it should be. I Summoned my black sword and blocked PoHs attack, much to his surprise. I smirked and kicked him in the stomach, when he was stumbling back, I slashed him several times. Then I transferred all of my Energy into a last slash. I slashed him and heard him scream: "Nooo!" Then he exploded in a golden Energy Ball. Next to me I saw, Marco and Zoey defeating Roxy and Blaze, but there Suits were completely destroyed.
Then I heard Vecta yell: "You will pay for destroying PoH! Nash Queen, it's time to finish this!"