Starking Power Unleashed

(Since this is last chapter of the first half, this Chapter has 2776 words. Also I wanted to say thank you for 1k reads)
Nash POV

I was standing in front of Evox and Vecta, I summoned my sword getting ready, while they pulled out their weapons. Then we charged at each other, I managed to block their attacks for a while. But then they got stronger and I had my problems keeping up with them. Soon I was slashed in my Stomach and my left arm was slashed too. I groaned in pain and spit out blood. I tightened the grip on my swords and attacked them, successfully landing two hits on Evox. Sparks flew off him and he dropped his sword, giving me a chance to kick him in his stomach zone, knocking him away.
"You will pay for this, Mr. Queen!", Vecta screamed angry. I smirked and dashed at him, attacking him with my full speed.
"Yeah, doesn't look like I pay for what I did, to Evox", I said jokingly, making him even more angry. He raised his arm and dark energy appeared behind me.
"Your soul will be mine!", he said, while the energy coated me. I tried to fight his powers, but I felt how I was losing the fight over my soul.
"Don't give up son! I know you can win!", I heard my father speaking to me once more. I managed to overpower him, breaking the dark energy. He looked shocked at me, pulling out his sword, but I was hit by an Laser Blast from the left. When I looked into the direction of the Blast, I saw Evox, who growled at me.
"Give up and stay on the Ground, you have no choice!", he ordered me, but I shook my head and stood up. They had disappointed faces at which I laughed. Once more we rushed at each other and we our weapons locked. I looked at them, while they had smirks on their faces and I had a bad feeling.
Vecta became dark energy and Evox became a data storm, but then the worst happened. They fused themselves, creating a Dark-Green Angel.

"Not fair!", I yelled before getting hit by dark lightning bolts

"Not fair!", I yelled before getting hit by dark lightning bolts. This being laughed and glowed, growing bigger and bigger. "Nash!", I heard Zoey behind me and when I turned around, I saw my friends de-morphed on the Ground and the began to fade to nothing. I panicked and turned around, yelling at it: "What are you doing to them?! Why are they fading out!"
"I am called Death Angel and I am absorbing every live being, that is weaker than us two, which includes your little friends!", he said and laughed maniacally. I dashed towards him, but was quickly overpowered by Death Angel and sent flying. I opened my hand and a glowing energy ball, appeared in my left hand, but I couldn't control it and it also began to damage my arm. I threw it at him, knocking him back. When I looked at my left arm, it was from the elbow down completely burned.
"Screw it!", I said and Summoned more Energy Balls, threwing it at him, but soon my arm was completely burned and I nearly couldn't move it, while a dark energy came out of his wounds and they healed. I dropped my second sword and attacked him everything I got, but my power was getting weaker as I felt myself fading. "Give up! You begin to fade too. I won!", he told me.
I shook my head and said: "I will never give in!" My Morpher golwed in a golden Light and when it dissappeared, I heard Heckyl saying: "Take this Morpher and try to hold him in Place. I have something for you, but I need to prepare it!"
"Okay", I said, hoping he heard it. I activate my Morpher and a new Morph-X Key appeared in my hand. I inserted it and morphed into a armor, I also felt my left arm healing.