Ch. 5

A/N I've decided that you deserve a tour in the Location, so made this GIF for you, enjoy...

Michael turns to him and says "she reminds me of my childhood crush" and smirks... David looks to him then rolls his eyes. After Mr. Maxwell finished his speech, Alex stood up and began to speak. "Dear family, friends and the guests who honoured us with their attendance...."

David walks up to Mr. Maxwell and says "Hello, Mr. Maxwell.. This is David Henry Jackson.." extending his arm for a hand shake "Regarding our settlement.."
Mr. Maxwell shakes his hands and says "Please let's discuss that matter in another time. For now, enjoy the party" then raises his champagne for a toast.

"..... please make yourself at home and enjoy" says Alex while looking to her father who was so engaged talking to David that he didn't notice that her speech is done.

Alex takes a few steps to see who is keeping her father busy on her birthday and then freezes in her place as her eyes captured his. Suddenly her body shivers and it started getting darker around her, as if she was about to faint.

David noticed her so he got closer and said "Are you OK?" as he helped her find a place to sit down. She looks up to him full of anxiety.. It wouldn't take a genius to realize that something was wrong and her cousin Freddy G. Knight did notice that cause he stood meters apart from them.

He angrily grabs David's collar and says "What did you do to her?" Alex could see David tightening his fist so, before any further scene happens, she says "Really nothing, I was not feeling OK and that Mr. came to help me. I haven't even met him before" while looking to David in the eye. Freddy leaves David's collar then coldly says "sorry".

The news spread up to Mr. Maxwell, he goes to David and apologizes about this incident and says "He's acts a bit like a protective brother, they grew up together after all" David disbelievingly nods as he believes that it's not only that... but then says "No need for that, it's fine.. but I am sorry I am running on a tight schedule, I will have to take a leave"

Mr. Maxwell replies "you are excused young man, on our appointment then, goodbye" David nods and then turns to Alex and says "Ms. Maxwell, pleased to meet you" then leaves.. then she turns to her father and says "father, who was that?" "He replies "soon we'll get to know my dear."

Michael walks to him as they leave and says "Bro, you handled the situation perfectly. If I were yo.." David stares at him and says "Handled the situation, I was about to pop that guy's brain.. but couldn't help ruin the whole plan.. I will revenge and simply know how" Michael then jokes and says "we must reach Guinness Records, so far this has been David Jackson's longest speech to Michael Andrews"

That night, David receives a call from Mr. Maxwell inviting him over to his vacation mansion to continue their morning discussion. 

David accepted his invitation and visits him later in his estate

David accepted his invitation and visits him later in his estate. Mr. Maxwell offers him to have their discussion in the patio to enjoy the fresh air. Just as they approach, Michael comes from behind them, pointing his gun to where they stood. Then *gun fires*

 Then *gun fires*

to be continued...

Michael, what have you done?

So guys let me know how did you find this part?
Till next time.. don't forget support me with a vote ✨
Bye..