Ch. 1

The scene starts with a girl who slowly regains her consciousness. She vividly hears a voice can't quite point it out but the voice fades by time as if the speaker is gasping for air to talk.. She was so weak and and can barely breathe. Slowly as she forcibly opens her eyes, she finds herself in a strange place, she isn't able to recognize it.. what drifts her thoughts is that she founds herself trapped in a room set on fire..

 what drifts her thoughts is that she founds herself trapped in a room set on fire

As fearful this sight was, it gave her the needed adrenaline rush. She quickly gets up unable to balance herself and rushs towards the door and tries to pull it open but the door was jammed due to the fire.. a faint voice far behind her said, it's locked, she turns to the owner of the voice, found lying meters behind and covered in blood. She was devastated by that scene and frozen in her place as if she saw her own body oozing blood. Just as rushes to help him, a huge wooden "on fire" pilar collapses on him..
Alex wakes up screaming, heavily panting, and crying. Mrs. Maxwell/her mom rushes to her.. She holds her in her embrace calming her down as she said "Calm down, it's ok.. it was a dream.. sh..hhhh, relax" Alex replies "Mom it hurts, it feels so real" Mrs. Maxwell was depressed by what her daughter has revealed and requires further if it had been the same dream once more. Alex confirms her mother's doubts and tells her that hurts just like the first time. Mrs. Maxwell said "Dear, I told you.. let's take you to a psychiatrist.. but you keep on refusing.. it has been 3 years already." Alex hugs her mother and tells her while grinning "I know but a psychiatrist can't just chase away my nightmares" continues in a deeper tone "cast away the evil eye" which makes them both chuckle..
Mrs. Maxwell snaps back and tells her with a stern yet a kind tone "Come on, let's go get you prepared for tomorrow" Alex was just being herself that chill calm dude when she said to her mother "Relax mom, it's not a big deal, it's just my 21st birthday" Mrs. Maxwell was like "I will let your father hear about that"

[Pre-puplishing A/N.. wait that's familiar 🤔 are you..

Nope definitely not, to the potterheads reading this: Referencing Draco was not intended, a mere coincidence 😂]

"He's been eating my brain since weeks for that <not a big deal> party of yours" emphasising the statement.. Alex smiles proudly saying "Why not? His only and beloved princess will be 21" Mrs. Maxwell wanted to tease Alex a bit as she gave out a grin and said "For your information, he personally ordered one of the finest designers in Europe to make you one of the fanciest dresses one has ever beheld."

Knowing her daughter's preferences she knew that this news will fall like thunder to her ears.. as she likes simple casual clothes, brands and stuff is not her thing.. She likes to go unnoticed, and usually jumps into a hoodie.. whenever she gets caught roaming with such clothes her parents order the servants to get rid of them...

A huge silence filled the room when suddenly..

To be continued..

Done, finally.. couldn't really express the years and courage it took me to post something.. (an introvert, hope you can relate 😂)
Anyway, guys, do tell me how did you find it and if you have any suggestions hit me up in the comments section below
Till next time.. don't forget support me with a vote ✨
Bye..