"Alright boys, welcome to your new home," Nemuri said before opening the door.

"Woooowww," Kirishima said.

"Oh shit," Katsuki mumbled.

Once you walk in, you can see most of the apartment. The apartment was big, with one huge window on one wall, decorated with a black curtain. In front of that was two black chairs facing a 65 inch smart TV. There was a large white couch with two fluffy pillows on each end of the couch on the other wall. There were small end tables between each chair and on both ends of the couch, and there was a small, glass coffee table in the center of the room.

"This place is amazing!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yea," Katsuki agreed.

"C'mon there's more," Nemuri said. Katsuki and Kirishima followed her past a curved flight of stairs and into the kitchen.

"Woah," they both muttered.

The kitchen was big too. There was a long, white marble island in the center with white chairs around it. The cabinets around the room were black with silver handles, and the countertop was the same white marble as the island. There was a cabinet under the sink, and next to it was a shiny, silver dishwasher. The stove was silver with a black top and a black hood above it with the stove light. Against the last wall in the kitchen was a tall silver refrigerator with an ice dispenser on it.

"This kitchen is dope!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Thank you, I decorated the place myself," she said before walking out of the kitchen. "Now, we go upstairs."

They walked out of the kitchen and walked up the curved flight of stairs. "There are two bedrooms and three bathrooms. One in each room and one at the end of the hall," she explained. Katsuki and Kirishima walked over to a bedroom and opened the door. For now, they both were exactly the same. There was a wall of glass. Two long windows on the side of a glass door that led to a large balcony. There was a king-sized bed, with two large white pillows and a big white comforter, in the middle of one wall with two black nightstands on each side. Between one of the nightstands and window was a tall bookshelf. There was a long, black dresser on the other side of the room with a large 55 inch smart TV on top.

"Holy shit," Katsuki muttered under his breath.

"Dude, this place is amazing!" He exclaimed before opening the door, which was next to the dresser, and walked into the bathroom. It was fairly simple. There were gray tiles and the walls were white. There was a sink with a large mirror above it and a cabinet below it. There was a tall cabinet next to it, facing the toilet. There was a large shower with a glass sliding door and a few shelves. Next to the door for the bathroom was another door, which led to a small closet with a few shelves at the top.

After exploring their rooms, they walked into the hallway where Nemuri was standing. "This place is amazing!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Yea, thanks for this," Katsuki said.

"Don't sweat it. You guys can decorate your rooms however you want, but if you wanna get rid of any of the furniture there, let me know, so I can just put it into another room," she said before tossing both of them two keys.

Both boys pulled out a wad of cash and held it out to her.

"I said you didn't have to pay me until you get money coming in," she said.

"Yea yea, I know. A 'Small investment'," he air quoted. "It wouldn't feel right to live here for free, so take it."

"We can just give you the money we would've paid to stay at the dorms," Kirishima added.