For the next two months, _____ and Katsuki started to hang out more, and as Kirishima said, a romance started to bloom. Occasional hangouts turned into frequent hangouts, which eventually turned into weekly dates.

....

____ and Katsuki strolled down the street, hand in hand. They both wore hats, facemasks, and sunglasses to hide their faces. Recently, paparazzi started going crazy, taking pictures of them when they were hanging out and posting articles about them. Aizawa, ___'s manager, said it would be smart for them to avoid the press as much as they could, so covering their faces was the best they could come up with in a short amount of time.

"Wanna go to my place?" Katsuki asked.

____ nodded. After walking for another block, ___ and Katsuki got into his car. As soon as he turned on the car, M2music's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Hey! This is M2music, here to FINALLY announce my top ten singles! All you listeners out there are lucky enough to get the list early since I will not be posting it onto my website for another two days! Now here are my top ten singles."

____ and Katsuki both froze as he listed his list.

"10. *insert random song you like*

9. *insert random sing you dislike*

8. "Love was made to break" By Katsuki Bakugo." Katsuki gasped.

"7. Isn't it lovely  By Hayami (I really like that amv)

6. It's the right time, by Katsuki Bakugo," M2music continues, the last five songs were all ___'s songs.

"I- I made it to the top ten," Katsuki muttered in surprise.

"You did it, Katsuki!" ____ exclaimed before she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so proud of you!"