_____ looked at the four outfits on her bed and sighed. 'Which one to wear today?' She thought as she stared at them.

The first one was a royal blue, strapless dress fit and flare dress, that hugged her chest body, flared out right above her hips, and came just above her knee.

The second was an off-the-shoulder, fitted black dress that came about mid-thigh on her.

The third was a black skater skirt, black knee-high socks, and a red long-sleeved shirt.

The fourth and final outfit was black tights with a red, low v-neck blouse and a leather jacket.

Obviously, they all are amazing outfits, but which one to wear? _____ stared at the outfits on her bed for about ten minutes before she groaned and stomped away to her bathroom. After showering and doing her long hair care routine, she walked back into her room and stared at the outfits again. Finally, she decided to wear the fitted black dress with thigh-high boots.

Surprisingly, ____ never wore much makeup. She was big on her own natural beauty, but she did like seeing other people in makeup. It was just a talent she would never have, and she didn't like makeup, so she never bothered. After she got ready, she put on lipgloss, then left her apartment.

Katsuki woke up in the morning. The first thing he did, was change and head to the gym. After his workout, he took a short shower, then threw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, and headed to the store. He bought things he never thought he'd ever buy in his life. Candles, flowers, etc.

.......

"Woah, Bakubro," Kirishima said. "Looks nice, smells good, you're going all out arent you?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Katsuki exclaimed. "Get out, she'll be here soon."

"Is that your famous curry?! Aw, dude you gotta let me have some-"

"I SAID LEAVE!"

Kirishima sighed. "Awh, fine," he said with a pout.

"...I set some in the microwave for you. Take it and go."

"You're the best!" Kirishima exclaimed before he took the food and went into his room.

~~~~~

____ drove to Katsuki's apartment, while she was on the phone.

"Yea, We can hang later, Hito. I'm going on a date."

"A date?" He said. "With that singer, Katsuki Bakugo, right?"

"Yep!"

"Well, be careful, (n/n)."

"Will do! Well, I'll see you later."

"Yea, we have to talk about some things."

"Alright," ____ said before hanging up. She parked her car and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki opened the door.

"Hi!"

"Hey, ____," he said. "Welcome."

____ walked inside. "Uh, you don't have to take off your boots. Seems like it'll be a hassle."

"Thanks," she said as she walked inside and plopped down on the couch.

They sat awkwardly together until ____ burst out laughing. "Why are we acting so awkward? We've been on multiple dates!"

Katsuki chuckled. "Yeah. Well, are you ready to eat? I made spicy curry."

"Hell yea!" She said. Katsuki stood up and led her to the kitchen. The lights were dimmed, and the island was decorated with candles and a vase with flowers in them.