2.7

Love and hate
Feel the weight
Pushing down till
It's too late
To stick around
And get left hanging
Tune In ~ Spendtime Palace
~
'man you really are a whore'
~

Love and hateFeel the weightPushing down tillIt's too lateTo stick aroundAnd get left hangingTune In ~ Spendtime Palace~'man you really are a whore'~

VDA

The library.

The fire is always going for some reason. Nobody ever comes in here. So, this is my campground for tonight.

As soon as Aspen went for a shower, I went back to the kitchen in time to help with dessert, dodging Clove's questions.

"Why was his hand all bloody?"

"Why did he come down here?"

"Why did he come to you?"

"Why are you avoiding my questions?"

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

I successfully avoided them all, in time to finish making the dishes of creme brulees for the Vales and give them to Autumn to bring out.

After cleaning up, Clove, Autumn and I stayed later, waiting for everyone to leave before checking the dining room to make sure every Vale was in the ballroom at practice, and I was clear to head up to the Head couple's side of the house.

I went up, memorized every nook and cranny of the floor, and came back downstairs in search for a home for the night.

So that leaves me here, laying on the floor of the Vale library reading a copy of Frankenstein by the fireplace.

Eventually, I get tired, so I make my way to the shelves furthest from the door and sleep on the floor between two.

꧁♕꧂

I wake up, my back sore and check my watch. 5:19am. Ew.

It's probably better if I woke up earlier than later, since I have to be at work in 30 minutes, so I decide to have fun with my sleepover for the time being.

Rubbing my eyes and stretching, I make my way to the library door, poking my head out before bolting up the back staff stairs to Aspen and Blossom's hallway.

Quietly, I open Aspen's bedroom door without knocking, and make my way in, tiptoeing around his bed and careful on the wooden floorboards, making sure not to make a sound. I lay down on the leather loveseat, getting comfortable before peaking up at Aspen's bed.

He's sleeping. Nothing special.

Well, he won't be soon.

Off of a nearby table, I grab a plant terrarium that's filled with dull colored pebbles. Individually, I pick small pebbles out of it and start throwing them at Aspen, trying my best to hit his face.

I miss multiple times, but eventually start to get consistent with hitting his forehead. Then his cheek. Then his neck. Then his shoulder.

Aspen groans, his eyes fluttering open slowly in confusion. I throw one last final pebble, hitting him square in the forehead. His head whips to the side in the direction the pebble came from.