~Chapter 3~

Meanwhile on Plastic Beach~

I sat and stared at the ceiling. I didn't have anything better to do. Being trapped in the basement of an island next to a whale that constantly watches me isn't the most interesting thing in the world. I shut my eyes to maybe take a nap, until they shot open in surprise at the sound of a door slam. "Oi, Faceache!" Exclaimed a scratchy voice. It was Murdoc, probably coming in to torture me again. I hate him.

"Whot ar' ya doin in 're?"

"Noffin really. Why?"

"Cause Cyborg's got dinner ready. C'mon."

Cyborg. That's the robot Noodle Murdoc made. I don't like her. She looks like Noodle, she sounds like Noodle, but she isn't. She's a cold hearted machine that was made just because Murdoc was too lazy to hire another guitarist after Noodle...

I can't think about it. I hate thinking about it. Years started to form in my eyes as I remembered the horrible windmill crash four years ago. The red flash of light as the floating island fell into the canyon. After it crashed with a loud KA-BOOM, everyone was silent. Then the director broke the silence when he finally said 'cut.'

When the crew scrambled down the canyon walls and got to the site, I expected to see them carry up Noodle; clothes burnt and ripped with her purple hair even more messy than usual, but they didn't. She was never found, neither was her parachute. She was just... gone...

I stepped into the lift and pressed the button that had 'Dining Area' scribbled on it with a sharpie, I think. The lift was starting to move upwards and within seconds, I was in the dining area. To my surprise, Cyborg was cleaning the dishes off of the table and putting them onto a tray that she had in her left hand that had only a couple plates on it.

"Oi," I interrupted. Cyborg's head slowly turned to my direction, it was honestly kinda creepy. "Whot about me?"

"I do not know what you mean, 2D. I am doing as my master instructed. Which was: clean the table of plates and garbage. Now, if you will excuse me." She resumed picking up the trash on the table followed by an empty liquor bottle.

I hung my head low and returned to my room. It was pretty often I would miss dinner. I don't mind it, but I am pretty skinny. Oh well.

As I entered my prison-like room, I slumped onto my bed. It was pretty comfy, but it also wasn't at the same time. I lied down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

I saw I bright light. I'm pretty sure I'm not dead, but there was a silhouette. She was short, had messy hair, and what looked like shorts and boots. I knew who it was. How couldn't I? I may be stupid, but I know who it is. Noodle! I ran towards her with joy and a smile spread across my face. I put my hand on her shoulder to turn her around. She had a bullet hole on her head. No. It's not her. It's that stupid Cyborg. She's wearing her clothes. Why? She started to laugh; menacingly. It got louder and louder. But under it, I could've sworn I heard Noodle, the real Noodle crying for help. Crying for me.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~·~

I woke with a start. That was a horrible nightmare. I turned and took a look at the clock; 4:25 AM. 'I should go back to sleep.' I thought. I yawned and rolled over to my other side and fell fast asleep.