~Chapter 4~

I woke with a start. This time, it wasn't a nightmare, it was the feeling of movement underneath me. I just wasn't used to it yet. I'm sure I will in a couple days.

"Hey, baby girl," Russel called to me, "You wanna take a break? I'm sure that traveling like this for so long is tiring."

"Yeah. Okay." I reached into my little pack and got out some food I stole from the cruise ship. I had some bread and half of a sandwhich. Better eat it wisely. I split half of the bread and offered it to Russel. "No no. You need to eat more than I do." he boomed. I simply saved it for later.

After a little lunch we were on the move again. I thought about how much things have changed. Since El Mañana, Murdoc made that damn cyborg replacement of me, everyone moved to a stupid island, and 2D... I haven't seen him for so long. I truely miss him. He was like a big brother to me.

Ever since I came to Kong Studios I had always thought of my band mates as the family I never had. Russel was like a dad, Murdoc was my grumpy uncle, and 2D was like my older brother.

Ugh. Murdoc. I haven't thought of him very fondly since I learned of how he could have the nerve to replace me. Especially with an imposter. He couldn't have just hired someone else? I guess it would be confusing me suddenly disappearing, but they could've just said I was on a brake! Sometimes, I really hate Murdoc.

*****

I see a speck in the distance. Frantically I grab my telescope to see what it is. When I look through, I see the mushroom cloud shapped island. "Plastic Beach..." I whisper.