Presents (G rated )

Hux was in a meeting one day with an old client, he was trying to score a deal over some copyrights.

"yes, that's a brilliant deal ill get my PA to run it through to you. Let me call her in" he goes to press the intercom.

"No need I'll stop by her on the way out, great we could come to some sort of agreement." he gets up to go locking his briefcase on his lap and as he stands he notices the white box with a large red ribbon " Oh a present for a special someone I take it?" gesturing to the item.

"oh that it's nothing special. Just something I got for her '' he replies, not realising he added her.

"You old dog Armitage, who is she? you never told me you had someone."

"She's just a girl I met, er women. Fashion addict, though she'd like some new clothes. "

"One of those gold digger types is she ? got you wrapped around her little fingers to bet " chuckling, wagging a finger at him.

"You could say that," Hux awkwardly laughs with the man.

"Well I can tell you now looks fade, in a couple of years you'll be paying for botox and tummy tucks for the women or I suppose there are always younger prettier things at the door waiting for you." winking in jest.

At that moment the door opens, Christie has managed to do it with her ass and backs into the room not facing the men. "Hux I've got your papers you needed and that book, you know the one about -"

"Christie, do you need help?" Hux interjects, making her turn around.

"Oh sorry, sir didn't realise you're still in a meeting." stopping where she was. The paper works and the book takes up most of her front body. Hux stands up from his chair to help.

"Now that's the type of woman you need Hux, plain and unassuming, shame she's your PA." He's closer to her than Hux. He goes to walk out the door "I'll be speaking with you in a moment Darling '' Coyly groping her ass as he goes past, Christie lets out a little squeak in shock As the door shuts behind him.

Hux comes to help with the stack of things "Remind me to add him to the list of men that are a danger to you."

"Oh, Hux you can't go around blacklisting every man that comes into the office, just because they say something to me."

"He didn't just say something though. He touched you without consent. That's not correct in any work setting."

"True but that's sometimes how the world ends up working,"

"Never for you, I never want it working like that for you," Hux says, looking down at her, stroking at her cheek. "I'll never disrespect you like that, secret relationship or not."