Chapter 5

King Edward
After reading the page on witches everything clicked and came together. The reason why we couldn't find my sons mate was because she was some how being clocked by a witch. I can't believe I didn't think of this before now, but then witches are a rare bread and are nearly extinct. It my son has now read the same page for the eighth time and for some god dam reason he is still clueless.
Think it's safe to say I'm going to have explain it to him. Once I had explained everything to him you could visibly see the colour drain from his face as everything synced in. He may be smart, but sometimes he can be down right stupid.
Now all we need to do is figure out which one of the witches is doing this. It's times like this when being king comes in handy.

Logan
After my father held a meeting with the witches he would out who it was that had my mate, but on the down side it had to be there ex leader who left the coven after his mate died taking there only child with him after cloaking her from everyone.
Once I realised that it was her father that was behind off this all I do was ask why. What was he trying to protect her from. I mean that's the only reason I can come up with to why he would cloak his own child from everyone. We also discover that there was only two ways to uncloak my mate and that was for her father to take it down or if he was killed.