Chapter 10

Logan
I've lost count of the days that I've been locked up down here. My wolf is really weak known and has hardly said a word to me lately. I just hope that he hasn't given up hope on my family finding.
I look up at the sound of someone running down the stairs and along the corridors until they finally stop in front of the cell I'm in. I wait for him to catch his breath and enter before asking what's going on?
At first all he does is unchain me and give me something to drink before finally tell me that they found her. At the new of my mate being found my wolf is alert and we're waiting for him to tell us where. After a few minutes the guard still hasn't told me where she is and the growl that leave my mouth has him trembling in fear. I can tell just by looking at him that he knows that it's my wolf who is in control at the moment and and if he wants to live another minute he better talk fast and tell me where the hell she is.
Once he has told us where to find her I transform into my midnight black wolf and run to my mate. When I get there I notice a man chanting away that everyone is on the ground holding the heads in pain. He is that busy concentrating on the people in front of him that he hasn't realised him behind. I take my chance and lunge my self at him and snap his knock. I then turn my attention to the door in front of me. As I go to open it I howl in pain as soon as I touch the handle. Dam silver I muttered under my breath before I kicked the door in and made my way down the stairs and into the basement.
There I found my beautiful mate battered, bruised unconscious and covered in blood locked in a cage. A cage made interlay out of silver and coated in wolfsbane.  I didn't let that stop me though. I knew what would most likely happen to me as soon as I touched it, but I didn't care all I cared about was getting my mate out of here before her captor or captors came back. When I went to open the door I noticed that it was locked.

Abbey
After ten minutes Logan still hadn't come back up my daughter, his mate and I was beyond worried so I made my down the stairs only to see logan covered in blood and struggling to stand. When I looked around to see what had caused this I noticed the cage that my daughter was locked in and what it was made off. I slowly approach Logan knowing fine that it was his wolf that was controlling his body and asked if I could open the door for him. Normally I would off done it automatically, but an angry and protective male wolf can be dangerous and I didn't want him to think that I was going to take his missing mate away from him after he's just found her.
When he nodded his head in approval I made my way back over to the cage and used my powers to open the locked gate. Once open Logan ran straight passed me and into the cage to pick his unconscious mate.