31. Party Preparations

Saturday, 23, November, 2030

It was silent in MATA's lounge room, the girls were chilling and doing whatever they want this afternoon.

However, not all of the girls are having some relaxation time, in fact, one of them seems to be running towards this room.

"Guys! Guess what!" Roza came blasting in with excitement, making everyone else jump from the sudden shouting.

"Hey! Don't yell like that! I almost got a heart attack!" Moon protested with her palms on her chest as Roza chuckled and sat down.

"Hehe.. sorry" She apologized and took a seat beside Mika who was playing some online games with Bulat, Khai, and Serena.

"So whats the news?"

Iman lifted her head up to ask, she seemed to be really excited to tell them, it makes her curious so might as well ask.

"Yeah you were so enthusiastic about it" Alicia joined.

"Well, its not really news, i just think that since the boys are coming back tomorrow, why not do something for them?" Roza smiled proud of herself while the others just shaked their heads.

"I think that would be a great idea" A slightly soft voice came from the door, and Serena was revealed wearing a red sweatshirt, walking in to sit down beside Moon.

"Okay then why dont we check out the mall?"

"Yeah, lets go in about half an hour! lets get ready!"

Hana told them to get ready as they all got out of the lounge room to prepare themselves.

Alicia went back to the house along with Iman and Moon as they chose some clothings. They went back out in about half an hour each wearing outfits of their choice.

Alicia walked out in a blue dress and grey skirt, Iman was wearing a green dress while Moon wore a pink sweater with a white skirt.

"You guys look nice, come on, Hana's waiting for us"

Iman complimented the both of her friends, they thanked her and they both got out of the house with Alicia locking the house door.

They got in the car with the rest of the girls and sat down, Hana's family van is pretty spacious so 10 girls wouldn't be a problem.

"Dey! Who's pulling my hijab! You're gonna mess it up!" Fatin yelled in annoyance and looked behind her to see Serena and Moon laughing quietly.

"Ish you guys!" She fixed her purple hijab and scoffed at the two, the others just smiled and they continued the ride to the mall.

About 20 minutes later they arrived and got out of the car. As soon as they stepped up, the next level extravagance amazed them all

"This mall is really nice, its the new one right?"

Nadya got mesmerized by the beautiful interiors of the building, earning a nod from the others. They gathered in front of the entrance as Hana handed them a list of things to get.

"Alright everyone, i've listed the things you'll be taking, you'll be paired up with 2 friends to get an item from your list" Hana explained whilst the others agreed.

She paired them up and gave them a small paper with an item written inside. The girls gathered within their groups and checked their assignments.

"Fatin, you, Moon and i are in charge of getting decorations!" Nadya read her list with Fatin beside her, Moon walked up towards the two as they made small talk.