34. Mama?

Monday,25 December, 2030

After a lot of hours, the boys finally reached their destination, Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Now they just need to pass immigration and customs.

Standing in a line while squeezing with a bunch of random travelers, they find ways to entertain themselves during the one hour wait, such as playing games with each other, or just acting silly.

"Okay, I spy with my little eyes, something sweet and blue" Chris said as his lips curved up into a smile.

It seems like a hard to guess item, since fifteen minutes had passed and the others were still shrugging and guessing.

"I think it's safe to say we're all giving up"

Ali admitted defeat for all of his friends as the tall french fried hair boy's eyes sparked and his whole face turns into an awkward smirk.

"It's that blue ice cream the girl in the poster is holding you idiots" He rolled his eyes and pointed towards a huge poster with a dessert shop add.

In disbelief, the others looked behind them and saw the little girl holding a variety of sweets in her hand. They all looked back at him giving a stare that clearly says they were unhappy.

"H-hey don't get mad at me! You were the ones who were ignorant! That was an easy one!"

Chris defended himself. He waved his arms and accidentally hit a trash can, spilling a few of the trash out. The sounds of the steel tube shaped bin hitting the epoxy floor.

"O-oops"

He nervously chuckled, but all was too late. Eyes were already landing on them, staring and whispering, probably talking about these agents.

They all looked at each other in silence. Covering their faces to prevent the people from seeing their faces.

The blonde suddenly felt a sting on his arm, he looked up to see Rudy pinching him. And he doesn't look happy.

"Uh.. it's our turn, lets go"

Ali gestured for them to get up and walk towards the customs office. All the boys followed in embarrassment as they were eventually unseen by locals and tourists.

Meanwhile in MATA

"Is everything done?!"

Alicia was running around the garden area to make sure every little thing is perfect.

She checked the food corner with Serena, Iman and Roza. The decorations with Moon, Nadya and Fatin. The rest seemed to be ready.

Now she just waits for Hana to come back with the matching clothes.

"Alicia! I'm here!"

A voice was heard yelling from near the door, revealing Hana carrying two plastic bags filled with white and blue clothings, running towards them.

"Where should i put these?"

She stopped in front of Iman, after apologizing for being late, she gave the bags to Moon.

After getting ready, the girls were just chatting and having fun with each other, the boys are expected to arrive in about half an hour, giving them some time to spruce up their looks.

The blue themed garden party looks great at the time, nice lights, good weather, tasty food, all thats needed is the boys.