Explaining Story

Hey everyone!

I hope that you all are doing good. First, I would like to tell you,

Yes there would be an epilogue. About the bonus chapter. I will give it a thought. The epilogue won't to be comings too soon as my finals are just starting. It may take a month to write it. I try to write it sooner.

About the ending,

I knew that there would be many of you, who would be unsatisfied with it.

Through out, the journey if this story. I read all your comments. Your view and enjoyed reading about them. Negative or positive about characters or some beliefs, I took them with relish never really answering them.

Here, I will answer two of concerns of readers that I actually noticed. If you want to ask something else, write it down in the comments below.

First,

About the whole darbar thing and the idea that I gave in the book. Many of people commented, it was shirk something along the line. I respect your views.

Here is my simple explanation, it doesn't matter to me if its or not as a writer because here I am not teaching you any belief or asking you to belive in it. Here, I am just showing what actually happens around us. We all know that there are different sects in our religion. These sects do some things which could be justified with their reasons.

◾  Alright, I hope that I didn't  provoke anyone with religion or disrespected anyones belief. It wad truly not in intention.

About our dear characters:

Lets start with Noor:
There many few who actually saw the flaws that I tried to show in her characters. There were some.
I created this character with mindset that I wamt to create a character opposite to my previous lead , who you knew was very much independent and decisive.
I showed the circumstances which made her as she was. You can't refute the idea that most of the girls with these given circumstances in this society, come out, how she came out as. Depended, relying on others, submissive and compromising. I say mostly not always. These characteristics were explained in the book too.
The flaws that u didn't notice or maybe I was unable to do a good job to show them too.
She always blamed things or people instead of trying to change the surroundings. She kept hatred, dislike for certain people long in her heart and some of the times, she was prideful too. Honestly speaking, she never tried to actually develop her relationship on a good level with Jahan and she never tried to understand him or tried to even get to know him.

Now with Jahan,
He was character that I intended would be hated and loved equally. Somehow, I got the almost similar response. I think that I did explain many times that I am going to make hus character with so many flaws that some of people won't be able to look past them. Like many weren't able to do with Noor like looking past her goodness.
His forgiveness was supposed to be slow just as his realization about how wrong he was. I didn't want to create the whole thing where phew there came the realization after a waring from female lead and immediately he is very sorry snd all that and then forgiven done. No
It was supposed to be slow where he broke part by part. Because I thinks that how it should be. Secondaly, I wanted to be different in this way from other novels where the path to redemption is very easy. I wanted a slow burning realization with a slow burning forgiveness.
If anyone noticed, Noor never really forgave Jahan with hid bewafai. It was very sudden so at the start, she juat superseded it and locked it somewhere in back of her mind. Thats why her reaction at the end was strong, it was long like a bottles bursting and then the calm. In this way she wasn't true to her feelimgs, a very confused persom of anyone noticed.

The ending itself
Those who aren't satisfied with it that would be Jahan's haters mostly. You have to deal with it because I make ending as I want. No change or anything.

At the end,
Stay safe, enjoy, read, vote comments and follow me back.

Thank you all for the support as it wouldn't have been possible without you.

A creator's creation is incomplete without the eyes to see its beauty. (quoted by author)

So thank you all with lots of love and duaas.