New place

It was a bright and sunny day both of were them at home so prem was like can we go to somewhere because they were so bored so they decided to go to the lake for a mini picnic to enjoy there day .

"babe what do you think abut going to the lake it will be fun but it has to be only us too i don't want anyone with us just two of us "boun said while smiling at prem and he pouted and said 

"yeah , it will be fun ,and don't worry i won't call anyone just the two of us ."

they both started preparing  for there mini picnic  and they went to a lake near there house . the lake was so empty  like no one was there one the two of them ,so boun was quite happy to know the fact that it was only both of them so he was planning something to do with prem and ,poor prem who didn't know any thing what is going to happen .Prem was acting all funny and cute tho .

"Pao , can you stop being so cute "boun was getting hard and prem didn't know nothing 

they both started putting the tent and the blanket it was like this

Both of them were so happy and they were cuddling with each other in this cute tent

Both of them were so happy and they were cuddling with each other in this cute tent .prem stared acting cute  for boun and boun was so in the mod he was so hard already so wasn't able to control anymore .

"Babe , stop with that look you are so naughty "boun was still staring at him they he said "babe , i can't " prem was so confused what boun said .

"what , what can't you?" prem said while pouting and then he say that Boun was si hard and was like "babe why are you so hard " "it's all your fault pao stop acting so cute "prem started laughing at looked at Boun that he was still hard and looking at prem and then Boun pushed him towards him. he was so close to boun face , he was getting shy and he looked n boun eyes and he was about to ask that but boun just started kissing him getting this soft lips in this lips and now they were so into each other. they kissed went deep and deep boun started kissing his neck and give prem some hickey his hand started getting down and he started undressing him and prem did as well now they both were naked . They were still kissing each other they kiss was with lust and there were so into each other . boun then said to prem to give him some pleaser and prem was also so wet now ."suck it " boun said and looked at prem face who was alos so in need now .

prem took his dick in this hand and started sucking it , in this mouth so deep that he could feel it . Boun started mocking and so di prem start . Prem was giving the best time to boun and there mock become louder and louder . prem could feel the warm insime his mouth it was boun cum and he drink it all boun was so  in need that he pushed prem on the ground and looked at his wet asshole 

"so wet and needed "boun slapped his butt and slap itagian . Prem was so much into it i couldn't wait . "please put it inside me "prem said and looked and boun . but boun stooped and looked at prem who was in need ."beg for it and call me daddy and tell me how much you need it 2. prem was in so need that he didn't wait a second and "please daddy , fuck me , i want you inside me please fuck me as hard you can and make me mock you name " after listening to prem ,boun put his two finger in his asshole and started going inside deep and deeper ,prem mocked aslo strated getting louder and louder .

"i will fuck so as you want babe"and boun started going in  and out prem faster and faster . in and out after some time he said "it's prefect now for me to give you what you want ."

he then put his dick inside prem and he mocked "hmmm..."he felt the pain inside him boun was also so hard so he started slowly . "ahhh....Hmmmmmm... faster "prem mocked and boun did as he was not wanted to go faster he was so happy to listen prem want it faster . "ok , pao as you wish hMMm" he started going faster in and out his wet hole both of them were so statisfied with each other.

"fuckkkkkk.. "prem was mocking so badly but boun didn't stopped he was going deep inside him ,prem could feel boun was so deep inside him he was in pain and pleased  at the same time "faster.. i 'm about to cum "prem said while mocking .

"not now babe just wait for a min" boun then started going faster and faster inside prem he was so deep inside prem .

prem started to feel somthing warm inside him it was boun cum who came inside him . it was so warm ."it warm hmmmm.."and then also prem cumed after boun . 

boun took his dick out of him and looked at prem who was so red and shy also "don't be shy babe ,it's ok" and he giggled 

"let me clean you and so we can go back to house "boun get up and started cleaning prem who was sill shy . 

both of them were cleaned and they decieded to stay a bit more in the tent and cuddling each other . 

boun put prem head on this his and said "you are my one and only love babe , i love pao "🧡🧡 

"i love you too babe "prem said and he fall asleep in boun arms . boun looked at him and staterd giggling because was looking like a cute pao a so he took a pic of him .

now it was so late and they decieded to go home and picked there things and the tent and went to there home  while holding each other and .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter very soon sorry for a shot one ^_^

hope you like it , i'm not very good in writing sorry for some mistakes that i make and let me know how do want then next part soft and only cuddly or some 😏😛

have a nice day ..