Home Was A Mess

Boun pov
I picked prem from his office and we went home while i was driving prem was teasing me a lot me was rubbing my thighs or he was trying to touch my dick.
Which turns me on a lot.
"stop it or you will be punished" prem just pouted.

Author pov
Both of them arrived at home and while wasting any time boun just picked prem and took him in there room.
"ehh shia boun what are you doing" since prem was playing innocent
"I'm just going to give you a small punishment"
Boun was so excited for this punishment.

He putted prem on the bed and closed the door of the room and went to his wardrobe.
Prem was so confused untile he saw what boun was getting form the wardrobe.
Boun opened the wardrobe and started searching for something. He found it.
It was a vibrater.
He took the vibrater and went to prem.

Without giving any time to prem he just started taking prem clothes off and his too.
Boun kissed prem with lust but it was a punishment so he didn't kissed for long. He broke the kiss and took his finger and put it in prem hole without giving him time to adjust.
Prem was moaning and a tear except from his eye.

Boun took his finger out and put the vibrater inside him
"enjoy baby and let me see you how many time can you come when I'm taking a shower.
Prem was a mess a moaning mess and after hearing prem he was so messed up he could feel the vibrater inside him.
Boun turned on the vibrater to max and just went for shower.
On the other and prem was moaning and moaning "hmmm..... Omggggg i think I'm gonna cum💦💦

He cumed and cumed a few times he was so messed and he was in tears now and he continued to cum there bed was full of prems cum all wet.
Boun came out of shower and saw prem was crying. He quickly turn off the vibrater and huged prem

"pao I'm sorry but it was your punishment" boun took the vibrater out from him and kissed prem who was not saying anything and was so in pain.
"but i think ypu enjoy it you cumed a lot of time" prem didn't say anything he was just moaning.
"hmm mmm mmmm" 💦boun then just put his dick inside prem since he was already a mess and he started slowly.

He went in and out slowly while kissing prem and confronto him.
After some time boun went fast and fater he was about to cum
"hmmmmm hmmm fuck you feel so good fuckkk"
"I'm going to cum again fast babe" finally prem was able to say something and as he said boun just went faster and faster.

Prem was a moaning mess again he could feel boun dick inside and he just cumed 💦as well as boun they both cumed and prem went to a deep sleep as he was in pain and tired too.
Boun just kissed prem head and cleaned there bed since it was full of prem cum and he covered there self and went to a deep sleep while cuddling.
"sorry pao and i love you" bpun said before going to sleep. ♥️