Our Happiness💓 P2

Boun saw him and saw how wet was prem.

"stop it" Boun said knowing the fact that they were not at home so he wanted to wait till they get home but still with the vibrator on.

"shaa, then turn it off or just fuck me" prem said while taking of this clothes.

Boun also stated getting in the mood but he stopped the vibrator and kiss prem and prem didn't cut the kiss but he started to enjoy it.
They were still in that bedroom but it was too late for them to go back now so they just ignore the fact they were not at their house.

"we'll have to be quite and fast too paoo~~" 😈Boun said while smirking.

Prem so wet but now boun was horny too.
They kissed each other and got on the bed. While kissing boun put his fingers in Prem hole and started going in and out in and out.
"hmm~~~~~~~~~"
"Shia moreee p 'boun" as he said boun just took his finger out of him and put his hard dick inside him Prem tried his best not to make noises but he couldn't control.
Boun dick was inside Prem in a house where they came for the first time.

"don't make any noise I'll be quick" boun said and started going in and out in prem's hole in and out he was slow but after sometime he started going fast.

Boun stopped and said "ride me as it's your last fuck"

Prem slowly put his pretty asshole on boun 's dick and started going in and out after some times he cumed but boun didn't cumed

"stay like this I'm close I'll cun inside you" while prem was riding boun, boun started to trust in Prem more deep and Prem was make sure not to make any noise but he couldn't help it.

"hmm" "ahh *trusted*ahhhh~~*
" I'm Cumming"
Boun cumed in Prem hole the liquid was coming out from his pretty hole a hot liquid.

"let's clean ourselves quickly" boun say as it's been more then 20 min they were in the room.
They both dressed up again and cleaned themselves and went to the girl.

"we liked this house very much it's really good"
She added "it's soundproof too"
"really" they both said
"yeah I forgot to tell you guys that it's soundproof and also have a lots of technology things.

" I think it's the best house for us.
We'll buy it if he likes it too"boun looked at Prem "yeah I liked it too we'll buy it"
"perfect we'll have to some paperwork and price things so shall we" she asked

"yeah yeah"

They did all paperwork and the price stuff and they got so tried they decided to go to home after having dinner.
They both ate at a restaurant and went to there old house and went to sleep directly.