The Bath 😈😈

After they came back from there mini picnic . Boun decided to took a bath with prem. prem was also tired so he didn't said no .

boun was so exciting to have this bath with him so he was already hard .

"get ready babe , it gonna be so much fun"boun  was looking at prem who was still so sensitive and we can say that he was also so wet ... 

"yeah just let me grab some things i want to take a bubble bath , so we can relax."prem was pouting to him .

" okay , i will put the water in the bathtub" he was looking at him with thirsty eyes .

prem went to there room to brings them thing like towel and bubble shampoo and ecc. 

" shall we take the shower first and then we can chill in the bathtub"

"yes .. " prem didn't have any idea what was going to happen . as soon as they entered in the shower boun started kissing him so deep  he didn't give time to prem to let him say something , but prem also didn't stop he also kissed him they were into each other noe there kiss was so deep and full with lust . 

boun turned the shower on now the water was dripping on them but they didn't stop kissing .boun started giving hickeys to prem all trough his neck .

then he picked prem in this arms  still kissing and took him to the bathtub . but he didn't put prem in the bathtub but instead he put his hard dick inside him without  telling him and without adjusting it .

prem screamed so loudly "ahhhhhhh....." "what the Fuckkkkkk" prem was almost in tears , he was still sensitive .but boun didn't stop he was going in and out of him and he was carrying him too , in and out they both started moaning . "hmmm .... i'm almost there babe " boun was all most about to cum " faster babe hMMM..." prem moan and boun started going faster and faster " and he cummed ..

" it's so warm ..." he came inside of prem who was also about to cum .

boun took his dick out of prem and putter him down and not in the bathtub yet . boun then grabbed prem dick and started rubbing it his hand was going up and down he was dong it faster so prem can also cum . 

" i'm about to cum babe HMMm.." then boun stopped his hand and putted prem's dick in this mouth and went to deep that he could feel that it was almost at his throat . he was giving prem the best time and ager sometime prem cummed inside boun mouth and boun drink it all he was so happy with him . they both stopper and smiled at each other . now they decided to enter inside  there  beautiful bubble bath then both entered in the bath tub and stated cleaning each other. they both were cuddling with each other in the tub and relaxing .. after the bathe they both ate there dinner and went to sleep . they had a long and beautiful day . they both were cuddling them self while sleeping . 

like this 😊😊

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update i was busy and hope you like it and tell me what you want to do them in the next chapter .. have a good day