Work 💢

This week was so stressful for both of them, they both had a lots of work to do so didn't get enough time for them self.
It was Friday so prem was working as usual in his office
This is his office

He was kind of bored in his office but the got a surprise boun was in front of his office and he had food in his hand Prem love food and boun also love eating but not food, but prem😏"hey,what a surprise how did you get here and food omg I'm so hu...

Prem love food and boun also love eating but not food, but prem😏
"hey,what a surprise how did you get here and food omg I'm so hungry babe"

"i know you well that you would be hungry and i finish my work today so i thought i will can and eat lunch with you" boun said while smirking 😏

Boun want to eat his food (prem)

"thanks babe let's eat" prem was smiling and was happy to know that he is going to eat with his boyfriend.

They both finish eating there lunch and were looking at each other.

"it was delicious 😋" prem said but he was cut by the sudden kiss from boun
Boun was in need to kiss his pao so he started kissing him and prem kissed him back. Boun bit prem bottom lip and prem got it and let boun enter in this mouth. There kiss was deep and soft
Boun started travelling with his hand down prem shirt. Boun started opening prem shirt buttons prem wanted to stop boun but he couldn't boun grips was so thigh.
Prem said while moaning "someone will see usss...."He couldn't finish his sentence, boun kiss him rough this time and didn't care if someone will see them he continues to kiss him going to neck leaving small hickeys on prem neck.

" don't worry no one will see us "boun said.
Boun started playing with prem nipples and prem was moaning as he.
Boun started sucking prem one nipple and there he was rubbing it.
" hmm"prem moan and boun was still sucking his nipple as hard as he can.

_______________________________________
sorry for the short note i will completeit with more things ♡♡so stay turned♡
🤗🥺