(A/N: BC= BECAUSE)

'Mom I really have to go now' I said while my mom gives me a hug.
Margret: 'why so early?'
Jane: 'I've been here 2 months now, I think that's enough'

For 2 long awful months. I hate my mother. She has a dirty house with no WiFi. I could barely have contact with the outside world. She looks sturdy and suffocates terribly. So I'm glad I can finally get out of here. I don't want to hug her anymore so I try to get away.

Jane: 'Mom, let me go!'

But my mother just held me.

Ted: 'Margret, we have to go.'

My dad is finally pulling me away from my mom. Finally. I grab my bags from the floor and quickly walk away.

Ted: 'Jane, just say a goodbye!'
Jane: 'BYE!'

I slam the door behind me. The cold air breeze through my hair. I quickly walk to the car and put my things in the trunk. I walk to the passenger seat, open the door and sit down. I quickly shut the door. I cross my arms and sigh. A minute later my dad sits down next to me and starts the car.

Ted: 'Was that really necessary, Jane?'
Jane: 'Yes, I spent 2 months in that broken house. Now we can just drive home, I don't want to be here anymore.'

My father says nothing and starts driving. I look outside and see a lot of snow on the trees. I close my eyes for a moment and let my thoughts go. A little later I open my eye again and see our house in the distance. It is a modern house with many windows. I'm not saying we're rich, but my dad and stepmother both have good jobs. When my dad parked the car I opened the door.  My shoes steps in he white snow. The house is located in the middle of the beautiful forest. It's a beautiful sight. I grab my stuff and my dad gets out of the car and stretches his arms.

Fred: 'Home sweet home!'

I chuckle.

'JANE!'

I hear someone say cheerfully. I recognized the voice immediately. I turn around.

Jane: "BRADLEY!"

I smile and run with my backs to the house. Bradley runs down the stairs to me. I drop my bags in the snow. I walk on and we give each other a big hug. We laugh both. It's really nice to see him again.

Ted: "Jane, your bags are getting wet like that!"

I pull of the hug.

Jane: 'Oh shit!'

I laugh and walk back to pick up my bags from the ground. Together we walk to the stairs to get to the door. I see Caleb and Karen standing at the big door. I give them both a hug. Then we all go back in and put my things on the big couch and I plop on the couch.

Jane: 'Finely we have a couch'

Caleb to sit next to me.

Caleb: 'didn't you have a couch by your mom's house.'
Jane: 'yes, but it was occupied by my mother and Joe'

{two days later}

Karen: 'JANE BROWN AND BRADLEY BAKER! ONE LAST CHANCE TO GET OUT OF BED!'
Jane: 'ugh'

I'm sitting straight up in bed.

Bradley: 'WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 8 IN THE MORING, I HAVE VACATION!'

I heard Bradley say out of his room.

Ted: 'breakfast is ready guys!'
Caleb: 'i'm gonna take a shower first!'
Jane: 'NO I AM!'