I'm behind Elliot. Caleb is behind Bradley. Bradley starts the car.

Elliot: 'all right just go slow and keep it steady. You've got this.'
Bradley: 'okay and this...'
Elliot: 'release the hand brake.'
Bradley: 'Okey.'
Elliot: 'slowly pull out.'

The car starts driving. I smile, Bradley likes this, just a little adventure with risks.

Bradley: 'Whoa.'
Jade: 'there you go'
Bradley: 'okay'
Elliot: 'now you're driving'

When we are on the road with snow I look outside the trees rustling. There is no traffic on the road, just nice and quiet. Or makes it just creepy. I don't know, it's hard to describe.

Elliot: 'you're doing good. If you step on the brake, just press slowly on the brake. Don't step on it.'
Jade: 'cause it's ice. I'll skid.'
Bradley: 'okay'
Elliot: 'all you alright? Sure you don't want me to take over?'
Bradley: 'no I'm good. I'm fine'
Caleb: 'he drives like a grandmother, let me try.'
Jade: 'You couldn't see over the steering wheel.'
Bradley: 'Exactly'

Caleb punches the chair with his fist to annoy Bradley. Bradley quickly dumps Caleb's hand away. He is still with 1 hand on the steering wheel.

Bradley: 'hey cut it out!'
Jade: 'Caleb stop!'

I try to stop him.

Elliot: 'stop it guys.'

I'm looking at Caleb. He looks angry. Then he kicked his foot against Bradley's chair. Bradley slaps my hand away from him, so he doesn't look at the road.

Bradley: 'just quit it!'
Jade: 'Caleb stop!'
Elliot: 'Quit playin around!'

The car starts to spin. Bradley tries to get the car under control, but because Elliot is helping, that doesn't work. The car starts to shake so we turn to the roadside.I see a mountain of snow passing by the windows. 1 hard blow and we hit a tree trunk. My head hits the window. I hear a ringing, Bradley's window is broken.

Elliot: 'oh shit! Are you guys okay? '
Caleb: 'yeah'
Jade: 'yes'
Bradley:' sorry, I didn't- I just- I didn't know...'

Everyone needs to catch their breath. I see Bradley looking at Elliot in fear.

Elliot: 'oh, f-FUCK'

I can see Bradley's tense. I still need to catch my breath.

Elliot: 'Fucking told you to not play around!'

He gets out of the car followed by Caleb. Bradley turns his face to me. We look to each other with fear.

Bradley: 'are you okay Jade?'
I nod: 'yeah I guess. And you? No scars bc the window broke?'
Bradley: 'no, I'm fine'
Jade: 'okay'
Elliot: 'all right Brad, turn the ignition on.'

Bradley does what he said. We try to do things to get the car out of the snow. But it all doesn't work. I step out of the car.

Caleb: 'are we stuck out her'
Jade: 'I hope not'
Elliot: 'it's fine'

Elliot grabs a knife.

Caleb: 'what's the knife for?'
Elliot: 'you come with me Caleb.'

They walk into the forest. I walk to the car and I sit next to Bradley. He is looking for his phone. 'Here' I said while I pick out two phone from a box next to me. I gave him his phone.

Bradley: 'Nice. Ok, just try to contact someone'
Jade: 'okay'

I search in my phone y dad's phone number. I try to call him but he don't awnser.

Jade: 'no signal, no WiFi'
Bradley: 'shit, no!'
Jade: 'we're fucked up'

Bradley sighed. Elliot tries to do thing but it doesn't work. He tries to push the car while Brad gives gas, but it doesn't work. It's getting darker outside and it's getting colder in the car.

Elliot: 'okay, okay'

Bradley stops. With those words we know for sure that this is not going to end well.

 With those words we know for sure that this is not going to end well