Always

"You just couldn't wait a little longer could you?" Ian asked feigning irritation but i could see amusement in his eyes as he walked into the room and noticed the bloody knife on the table with three fingers by it. I sat in the loveseat throwing knives at the apple hanging on the wall above Octavio's head as he cursed me in Italian while sipping on a glass of White Russian. "Hey! Its not my fault this idiot lost his fingers cause he couldn't keep them to himself." I shrugged with an innocent smile and continued sipping the creamy goodness. "And besides I was bored and wasn't entertaining in any way." I said, placed by feet cladded in six inch heels on the table and crossed them at the ankles.

Ian's eyes roamed the length of my body and I saw his eyes get clouded with lust as i licked my lips slowly then bit into a grape i took from the grape bowl on the table. He approached me and leaned down gently to claim my lips. He bit gently unto my lower lip seeking entrance and I gladly granted it. He deepened the kiss and let his tongue explore my mouth with pulling me into his lap and that's when i placed a hand on his chest and pushed a little, signalling for him to stop, which he did.

We both pulled away, breathless and I could still see the lust in his eyes but i could also see a hint of guilt there. He was about to say something and I knew exactly what it was so i cut him off before he could even say it with a hard look and he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. An action he often does when he is frustrated. "Bella"

"Don't." I cut him off in a cold voice that made Octavio flinch but Ian didn't even react cause he was used to this.

"Well you have to talk about it eventually ." he said exasperated.

"Exactly. I will talk about it eventually. Not now." I snapped at him and took a sip of my drink again before sighing. He also sighed before pulling me into a hug. I didn't return it at first but then slowly i wrapped my hands around his torso and snuggled into his chest a he ran his fingers through my blonde hair a few times. "I'm sorry Seb. I - i just don't like it when  she's like this. She won't talk to me." I whispered softly into his chest. I usually have a great bond with my wolf, yet  because of that bastard of a mate, she wont talk to me.    "Shh... Its okay. I'm here for you. Always." He whispered softly. He's the only one I allow myself to be weak around. And just then someone cleared their throat and we both tensed. I unwrapped my arms from around him and turn to face the person who cleared the throat and it was none other than the idiot tied to a vertical metal table with an apple hanging on top of his head.

"Ah, so the Angel  has a weakness after all. " he said smirking and showing his bloody teeth then chuckled. "Wait till Don hears of this." He said with a devious smile on his lips which made me smile my own evil smirk " Aww, but who is going to tell Don when the only person who knows is going to be six feet under faster than he can say bastardo." And immediately his disappeared and became a wary , cautious look which made my smirk even bigger as I walked towards him slowly and run my fingers over my tools laid down on a table. I picked up the scalpel and twirled it between my fingers as I neared him and he scoffed.

"What harm could you possibly do to me with that thing?" He asked like i was stupid and Ian chuckled from the corner of the room and muttered," You'd be surprised how much damage she could do with a butter knife." And chuckled and shook his head. " Wanna test it out? " I asked Octavio and smiled evilly and his eyes widened at what mess he had gotten himself into. I digged the scalpel into his wrists and twisted it deep into it and he screamed bloody . "This isn't even part of what I was going to use it for and you're already screaming. This should be fun." I chuckled and shook my head at him, amused.

"Bella Let's begin already... Am getting bored." Ian said as he played with a switch blade. "Sure. Would you do the honours?" I asked in a posh accent and he bows, " Of course milady." In a British accent that is spot on and immediately after a knife was embedded into Octavio's right thigh and he screamed again. "God will you stop screaming like a pussy? Its really beginning to get on my nerves." I said as I turned the knife in his leg and he screamed again and i rolled my eyes. "Asshole". I stated in a bored tone. "Okay, now games aside. For your sake you better answer the questions and co operate. Else this is gong to be fun. Well for me, not you. You will be in so much pain  you might pass out. Then I'll electrocute you to wake you up and start the process all over again.   So first question, where is Ruskov keeping the girls?" My entire demeanour changes and i am now in business mode. 

"Go to hell." He hissed in a venomous  tone and I snorted. "Been there, done that." I said and his eyes widen just a fraction and his heart rate picked up a bit . "Its true.. Why do you think i am known as the Angel of Death, Hades  daughter.? He's my daddy. " I stated sweetly. "So back to the questions.  Or do you need some motivation?" I asked and picked the taser from my tool table and played with it and watched his reaction when i finally tasered him and he yelled. "Where are the girls?"  I asked in a cold tone and continued tasering him, increasing the voltage slowly. "Diamond Casino!!! He's running an underground club in the casino building. They're there!! Please stopp." He cried out and I tilted my head to the side, "Now that wasn't hard was it ?" I asked him before increasing the voltage fully, effectively killing him.

"Hey! I wanted to have some fun with him too. " Ian whined and i raised an eyebrow at him. "You've been whining a lot today.  " i told him and he  pouted. "Cause you keep having all the fun  . With Donovan and now this idiot." He whined, again . I walked to where he was sitting relaxed in a couch and placed myself strategically on his lap and placed butterfly kisses on his jawline downwards to his neck , " Let me make it up to you since we are going clubbing." I whispered into his ear and nibbled on it as my hand massaged his crotch and the other moved beneath his shirt to rub his abs. "I'm definitely looking forward to that." He whispered before claiming my lips.