Roses Are Red

I hum a tune as I walk slowly around the warehouse i had chased my target into. Normally I prefer killing them from a distance and be over with but where's the fun in that? This guy thought he stood a chance with me when we fought and his blade accidentally grazed my cheek and it annoyed me to no end so I decided to play a little game with him. For a grown man he sure became a pussy real quick.

"Come out, come out wherever you are.." I taunted. This game was becoming really boring and I wanted some action. I sighed and twirled a switchblade made of silver in my hands. The guy was a werewolf and silver was their weakness. Though i am part were, i have been in contact so many times with silver it practically doesn't affect me anymore.

"Oh come on Miguel, don't you think this game is becoming boring? You sure are a pussy for hiding from a little innocent girl. If you're going to die can't you at least keep your dignity and face me like the supposed man you are?" I taunted and I heard a shuffle which made me smirk, my little speech worked. I move a little to the left and a shuriken embeds itself into the wall behind me, making me chuckle.

"About damn time we get some action!" I said with so much enthusiasm that shouldn't be healthy for someone who is about to kill someone. "You're a sick person." He spat with disgust as he stood across the room and I rolled my eyes." It's always the same line. You guys say I'm sick like it's a bad thing." I chastised with a smirk which turned into a sickly sweet evil smile as I took steps toward him and I saw fear in his eyes. "Why are you doing this?" He asked as he took cautious steps away from me.

My expression turned serious," Don't act innocent Reese. We both know why I'm doing this. We could make this easier if you would do the honors but where's the fun in that? How about we make a deal?" I started and he looked unsure and confused. " I'll let you run. If you're able to get away from me I won't follow you... But if you don't.. I think we get the idea. So... What do you think? Wanna play the game?" I asked with a grin and he looked as if he was pondering over my words before hesitantly nodding in agreement and I clap my hands in excitement causing him to flinch.

"How about I give you a head start?" I offered and before I uttered another word he was already running and I chuckled darkly. I walked casually  after his running figure, shaking my head. "They never learn." I muttered to myself. With just a wave of my hand his body freezes in place and he can't move anymore. He tries hard to move but not even a single muscle of his body twitches. "You said I could run!" He yells out in frustration and I chuckle. "And you did, didn't you? But I caught you." i taunted as I took slow and steady steps towards him. A cancer stick (cigarette) now burning between my lips.

"Please, please spare me. I have a wife and kids home to get to. Don't do this. Do you want to have the cries of a fatherless child to plague your dreams?" He pleads and I just stare at him with an eyebrow raised. "Is that suppose to guilt trip me? Because if it is... You're failing horribly." I state and he looks like he has finally lost all hope."You know, there's one thing that I like about you." I say and his eyes perk up as he eyes me warily, as though waiting for me to tell him. I walk around his body that has been frozen mid-step and scan his body, trying to decide the perfect way to end his pathetic life. Ahh, I think I've decided... How about we end this now.

"Roses are red, violets aren't blue,
  I think I'll have fun playing with you.
  It will be fun to hunt you down, until
  You fall to the ground. But I'll be sure to
  let you ran away, so we see how well
  this demon can play."

I recited my favourite rhyme with a smile that screamed psychopath even from ten miles away. "Don't you love my little rhyme? "I asked with a frown that made me look like a confused innocent child before pressing the end of my burning cigarette to his forehead and he screamed in pain as I breathe in the smell of his burning flesh. Yes, I know i am a very sadistic person, also deluded. "You bitch! " He yelled at me and I 'tsk'ed and shook my head.

"You say it as though it's a bad thing. I am a female dog. Like literally. " I say before pulling a butterfly knife from one of my boots. His eyes widened in panic and fear as I traced it over his exposed skin leaving burn marks there because the blade was made from silver and I might have maybe dipped it in aconitum (wolfsbane). "You never allowed me tell you what I like about you." I said as I finally rested the knife on my preferred spot near his abdomen.

"P-p-please... Don't do this." He pleaded and I had a Cheshire grin on my face. "Roses. My favorite flowers are roses. You remind me of them." I say and started to slowly and steadily push the knife against his skin till it broke the flesh and blood started to soak his shirt, my grin still intact as he groaned and cried in agony as the wolfsbane made its way into his system and the silver burned him. "Roses are Red. And so is your blood. I watched as he began to cough up blood and struggled to breath since I had punctured one of his lungs. And soon he gave up the ghost👻. Ha! The satisfaction that comes after every kill began to fill my body and though I liked it, sometimes it scared me how much enjoyment I get in killing a person. Oh who am I kidding, I totally love it!!