Rejection hurts like a bitch.

I closed my eyes so Anna could fix the fake lashes and apply mascara and eye shadow. Soon she was done with my make up and i stood and run my fingers lightly through my curled blonde hair   that contrasted with my icy blue eyes  and gave me a mysterious look.

My outfit, a really short yet somewhat sophisticated raven black backless dress that was body fitting, almost like a second skin. Paired with black eight inched stilettos, I'm probably going to have the attention of most of the horny assholes undressing me with their eyes tonight. The aim was to go for a slightly slutty yet sophisticated look and I can say she nailed it. I sipped on my glass of Chardonnay a little by little.

"And done. Now we can call you angel my little diabla.  "  She cooed at me and I gave her a weird look.
"Now  remember dear,  'sex is better with a packaged weiner' ."  She said like a mother to a daughter. I choked on my drink and she rubbed my back while snickering. "What the hell Anna!" I exclaimed while laughing a little and shaking my head at her antics.

"What?" She asked innocently when she was anything but, " I've always wanted to say that. Mum used to say that everytime i decided to go out clubbing..." Her voice turned sullen at the end and she played with the tips of her hair. Moments like these where Anna showed her vulnerability were very rare and i know from experience that no one wants sympathy in this state, so instead... "I think I need some new clothes and stuff. " I stated randomly, effectively changing the topic as her face brightened at the mention of a shopping spree.

"Yeah, let's go shopping tomorrow. There's this new diamond tennis bracelet they put out that i am dying  to get. Oh and I'll need more accessories to match it, like a 25 karat diamond studded necklace or something- "She continued to rant while rapidly texting on her phone. I chuckled lightly and shook my head, shopping is always the cure for a sad Anna. My phone pinged from the top of the vanity and I grabbed it.

Mon chou 💪💋💖
Bella, you ready?

Bella 👸💕🍫
Yeah. Be down in a sec.

Bella 👸💕🍫
And mon chou... Really Seb? What are you? A cabbage?

Mon chou 💪💋💖
Ha ha...very funny. And get your French right idiot. Chou is cabbage and mon chou means sweetheart.    

Bella 👸💕🍫
Oh you did not just call me an idiot you Neanderthal.

Mon chou 💪💋💖
Wow, must have racked your brain hard to find such a word from your narrow minded vocabulary.

Bella 👸💕🍫
Why you ➡🔥🚹💥😤😤

I made a frustrated noise at the back of my throat and threw my phone at the wall and it cracked to pieces. Anna  chuckled and remove a new phone from inside of the side table.

" Took you long enough. You seriously must stop taking out your frustrations on all your phones." Anna chastises then pushes me toward the door. " Now go out there and show them who runs this shit." She exclaims then fixes my wireless earpiece  in my left ear and pecks my cheek. " Go get 'em biiitcchhh!!" She yells and I laugh at her. "I think you need to go out more." I said before she slamed the door in my face and rolled my eyes before walking downstairs. I see Seb leaning on the glass table near the entrance and head towards him but walked past him and out to the car. I see his baby Nicole parked out front and walk to it. But seriously who names a car *Nicole? That's just dumb.

  He pinned me to the car and slipped his hand into my dress and cupped my sex which made me gasp and he kissed me and slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battling for dominion for a while before we separated for air. "I slid my hand down and massaged his crotch. "Damn you look so sexy I could fuck you right here on this car till you scream." He said and my core clenched.  "And what's stopping you? I know I'd love that." I said and kissed him slightly and he deepened it then raised me and instinctively I wrapped my legs around him.  "Seb you better not fuck her on that car or so help me I will torch you and the car." Anna screamed from the house and Seb jumped back like  I was fire and I doubled over laughing. "Yes mam." He shouted back. He looked frightened.  Anna is a force to reckon with when she is acting as a mother and I didn't doubt she would torch them." God she's scary." He said and shook his head. I laughed again.

We got into the car and soon we were on our way going to the club.
In about fifteen minutes we just sat at the bar using our phones.  Or that's what we appeared ro be doing but we were rather scanning our environment.  I beckon the waiter over who can't seem to keep his eyes off me and he hurries over. " What can I get you beautiful?" He said in a voice that made him sound kinda constipated but he seemed to think he was being sexy so... why not play along. Seems like the right time to get a rise out of Seb and let this idiot lanf a beating so I put my phone away and gave him my full attention. "What do you suggest I drink?" I asked in a low husky voice that seemed to do the tricked as his bulge in hisshorts seemed to become bigger. I deliberately let him see me eye his bulge then lick my lips slowly and smirk at him while curling a strand of hairaround my finger.

"Has anyone ever told your you're hot
as hell?" He flirted as he leaned over the counter. I giggled as batted my eyelashes at him. I felt the jealousy radiating from Seb ." A few have. I think I'll settle with a glass of bourbon ." I decided and the bartender smirked and nodded in approval. " Excellent choice. " He said. "A glass of whiskey... on the rocks." A voice said as a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me back into a rock solid chest. I could feel him get hard as my bum touched his bulge. The bartender straightened and cleared his throat and turned away to get the drinks.

"You are attracting way more attention to yourself than I like bella." He whispered in a husky voice that had me tighten my leg a bit. I moan slightly as he grabs my ass. "And you're being a naughty girl." He added and I turn to face him so my breast brushed against his chest and batted my eyelashes at him and pouted," Now why would you say that. I'm just chatting with the bartender. " Speaking of him he brought our drinks and hurried away." Aww... you scared away my new friend." I pouted... then turned and drank my glass of bourbon... licked my lips and walked off. I could feel the eyes on me as I walked to the dance floor.  I started swaying slightly to the rhythm of the song that was playing. Moving my hips in a sensual way and my hands slowly gliding over my body. My eyes  closed and lips slightly parted. Soon Seb joined me and held my hips close to his as we danced. His hands roamed my body... His lips nibbling on my ears sucking my neck.  We danced in a way that made me feel  like I was on cloud 9." You take pleasure in torturing me and playing mind games with me don't you ?" He said and kissed me roughly. The kiss passionate and intimate. Then my wolf growled.. Mate.  I froze and pushed Seb away a bit. I looked round but didn't see him. You just had to spoil this moment for me didn't you?  I said to her before detaching myself from Seb. "I have to use the washroom. " I told him and walked off.

I walked around a bit then found my way to the washroom bit bumped into someone and sparks erupted in me. I looked down at the stain that was now on my dress. Well shit.  I said to myself before looking up and our eyes locked. "Mate" he growled. I just stared at him as he drank up my appearance. "Babe   what's keeping so long?" I heard a shrill voice saying as the person approached.He looked panicked foe a moment but then concealed it quickly."Sorry" He said to me." No problem. " I said and  moved around him cause I  disguised my scent as a human so it would be easy for him to ignore me. "Babe who was that?" His girlfriend asked him and hw shrugged and dismissed the question. "Just someone I spilled drink on. It was an accident. "And he let me go. Just like that. He didn't try to stop me or anything and then I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I held the wall for balance and to catch my breadth. When I turned back his tongue was down the throat of the girl he was telling he loved the last time I saw him. I rushed into the washroom.  My wolf whimpered in my head. I looked in the mirror and saw a lone tear roll down my cheek. V go back to mate. My wolf whined. You saw what just happened.  He just chose that bitch over us... Again.  And this time you can't say I didn't give him a choice. That was his choice and he just chose her. I'm sorry but Rejection's a bitch.  "I'm done."