A Total Badass

^^^^^^^^ Picture of Anna 👆 👆 ^^^^^

Swing

"Missed me"

Swing

"Missed again"

Punch

"You swing like a girl." I taunted.

Will gritted his teeth in frustration and anger as I threw him over my shoulder and he landed on his back. I smirked at him, with one hand on my hip and the other outstretched to help him get up. He glared at it before grunting and letting me help him up. "Not a word about this to anyone ." He ordered and I chuckled. He brushed the dust of himself and we both start to jog slowly around the field. It was about 200 miles but that's just a piece of cake for us. We were both lost in our thoughts and jogging at the same pace in  a comfortable silence.

I'm not one for talking and everyone knows that. I only talk with the people I am kinda close to. Though Will and I are a bit close we usually only talk about work related stuff since we both don't enjoy sharing our personal lives and I respect that about him. Others like to put their noses in matters that do not concern them in any way though people know I have a boundary you do not exceed with me cause if you do, it ain't gonna be pretty. Soon Will and I had gone about 20 laps and we just had five left to complete the day's training.

"Race you?" He asked with a grin on his face which made me smirk, "This should be fun." I said with a chuckle as we both took our stance, ready to race. You might be wondering, who runs around a 200 miles wide feet 20 times and still has the energy to run a race? Well that's me👆. Even for normal werewolves that is a lot to handle. Will got a guy to give a shot to signify the race and soon most of the assassins were rounding up to watch this seen unfold. Yeah, you heard right, Assassins. I work for the Council of the Realms in the supernatural world as an Assassin.

Cool right? Yeah, I love my job. So back to the race thing, yeah so the main reason why this whole race is kinda a deal is because Will is the fastest they 'think' they have because I'm not one for showcasing my skills but I think I'd like to make this one an exception. Soon the gun was shot and the race began. Assassins aren't ones for cheering so they just watched in amusement to see who wins. Will took off with speed at the beginning to create a gap between us before slowing his pace a little. Whereas little ole me decided to take things slow so he doesn't see me as much of a competition.

After the second lap I decided to spice things up a bit so I picked up my pace, nearing Will and making him push harder using his energy and then soon he was becoming tired and I used that as an opportunity to push harder a little to create a not so big gap between us but because he was tired it took sometime for him to close the gap. Nearing the finish line I sped up and won and that's when everyone cheered. I waited for Will at the finish line to congratulate him. "That was fun." I said and threw him a bottle of water which he chugged down and I chuckled. "How come you don't look tired ?" He asked breathlessly and I shrugged.

***

After taking a quick shower I put on a royal blue crop jacket with the arms ripped of on that had 'ROYAL BITCH' written on it in gold and some black jeans that had been stripped at the knees with some black high tops and straighten my raven black hair that had a string of blue in it. I fixed my gun into its holster at the back of my jeans band and my knives into their respective places and grabbed my keys and purse and head out of my room but not before putting on my trench coat.