😍coach ukai😍

As coach Ukai was walking in, he turned to look at y/n and esmie and gave them a confused face 🤥. He had only seen them once and that was enough.
"GOD DAMN COACH UKAI IS FINE 😩"
"esmie...no 🧍" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WIFEY, LOOK AT HIM PAPI MATERIAL 😜"
"omg you're so right, he's also gasoline material with his black lungs 🥺"
esmie just shrugged and turned away but  couldn't help but let out a chuckle because she knew that y/n was right. maybe she SHOULD buy that pack of cigarettes for him🤔.
y/n turned to kiyoko and yachi "how are the baddest bitches doing today 😩 y'all look so good"
"oh i'm doing good" said yachi with an angelic like smile on her face.
"me too 😌" y/n was amazed because somehow their skin was so clear while theirs was starting to look  like pepperoni pizza. Esmie swears that it doesn't tho. smh mentirosa. "You guys are mangers right, do you need some help 🙇🏻‍♀️ me and y/n can help if you want"
"yeah i wouldn't mind pitching in 😩🧹"
added y/n giving them the 👌 hand sign thing😀
Kiyoko and yachi nodded their heads, happy to have two more people around to help with all these musty ass boys😍
For the rest of practice the four friends talked and got to know each other, getting much closer in a short span of time. 
"Alright boys pack it up! Practice is over." Yelled coach Ukai with a raspy voice. You could almost hear his lungs on the verge of collapse😔
"GODDAMN HIS VOICE IS SEXY SHEEESSSH😩"
"esmie... GET A GRIP HOMIE TF IS WRONG WITH YOU🧍‍♀️" yachi was starting to look more concerned with every word that came out of esmies mouth 😰
Kiyoko quickly butt in before the situation could grow more alarming😀 "ok guys let's help clean up before esmie eats Ukai whole🧍‍♀️" The four friends got up and started to clean up around the gym while the boys sat down and took a break.
...
Y/n and esmie put away the last few pinnies into the closet while waving goodbye to kiyoko and yachi as they left. They had previously exchanged numbers and were planning on hanging out during the week before they had to go to the training camp.
"esmie do you really think we'll be able to sneak in next week 🧍‍♀️"
"eh we'll be fine. you worry too much wifey"
said esmie nonchalantly, lightly patting y/n on the back. "nah you sound a little TOO relaxed there-"
before y/n could finish their sentence they were cut off by a very energetic hinata jumping up and down in front of them.
"woah there pal😀 why are we jumping??"
"WILL YOU SET TO ME PLS??? KAGEYAMAS BEING A DOUCHE😩"
esmie laughed loudly at the face y/n pulled while kageyama stood behind hinata like 🧍‍♂️.
"BRUH- I've never touched a volleyball IN MY LIFE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO- Kags just set to the damn boy🧎‍♀️"
Kageyama quickly shook his head.
"no I want to practice my serves and i need one of you to receive them😐"
esmie and y/n looked at each other with no
emotion👭
"do you think if we make a run for it we'll
make it out😟" asked esmie. Y/n looked from esmie to kags then back to esmie.
"no 💔"
"fuck- ok fine YOU TAKE KAGEYAMA THAT MFS SCARY😟 GOOD LUCK" before y/n could disagree esmie and hinata had already run off to the other side of the court. As they turned around they were met with kageyama holding a ball out to them with what seemed like a smile?? but it looked more like a scowl then anything.
"well shit🧎‍♀️"